Sign in to follow this  
reo

Warriors sign DeMarcus Cousins

1 hour ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

I was mocking you mocking them for being “more legit” because they went after “amazing” FAs like iggy and Livingston. 

You are crazy if you think the way the warriors built their dynasty isn’t more legit than anything else in recent years in the nba. 

You think its an entirely different situation just because yall drafted one extra good person where MIA signed one extra?

Fact of the matter is as of now with the signing of Boogie, yall have added two prime players who are easily top 3 at their respective positions. Just as MIA did with Bron and Bosh.

You think its a total 180 cuz yall drafted your sharpshooter in Klay and MIA signed theirs in Ray? 

Both teams completely reshaped the league for the next decade or two. And I really dont give a fuck. I enjoy the fuck out of it and seeing ppl bitch about superteams. 

But thats also why I think ppl and fans should respect the argument that it was complete BS to stop LA from trading for CP3.

It was a fair trade and now teams are losing max guys for nothing.

Thats why Kobes the GOAT. The NBA nor the owners ever stopped MJ or LBJ or any other great player from forming the teams they wanted.

Edited by JakePA_Titan

OILERMAN   

What a hollow uneventful championship team/dynasty. 

The NBA better hope LeBron takes LA deep. 

I assumed GS would sweep the Cavs in the finals and didn't watch after the first two games. No one would have watched if LeBron wasn't there. Will anyone care next year if GS sleep walks to another title? 

reo   
1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

I assumed GS would sweep the Cavs in the finals and didn't watch after the first two games. No one would have watched if LeBron wasn't there. Will anyone care next year if GS sleep walks to another title? 

I will. I'd like them to beat the Bulls record for wins in a season as they do it too.

Quite the stretch to say that Golden State is some home grown team. They deserve criticism, just like all the other superstar teams in any sport in any era.

Honestly, is rather see sports be uncapped and have teams like the Yankees just buy their championships. Salary caps aren't difficult to work around but if you have a superstar for less than market value (especially if they willingly do it to attract other players), that's much more difficult to counter than anything the Yankees have ever done.

This is just bullshit what is going on.  Stern needs to step in fast and the league must address this crap.   Hard cap and franchise tags are some things that must be considered.   

20 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Quite the stretch to say that Golden State is some home grown team. They deserve criticism, just like all the other superstar teams in any sport in any era.

Honestly, is rather see sports be uncapped and have teams like the Yankees just buy their championships. Salary caps aren't difficult to work around but if you have a superstar for less than market value (especially if they willingly do it to attract other players), that's much more difficult to counter than anything the Yankees have ever done.

Is it currently no? The team that started the dynasty certainly was. Without them none of this happens. 

Kyle021   

Not fair lmao

Silver has to let SA come off Kawhi for a reasonable deal to LA to allow someone to compete with Houston in the West while everyone else is at Golden States mercy

16 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Thats why Kobes the GOAT.

This is why no one here can take you seriously with all your homer bullshit. Kobe isn't even in the discussion for greatest of all time....:rolleyes:

8 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Is it currently no? The team that started the dynasty certainly was. Without them none of this happens. 

You do realize that's pretty much the case with every dynasty? There's vital homegrown talent on every championship roster

5 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Vital homegrown talent meaning 1 star and a role player or two. Not 3 all nba quality players. 

So you guys are a 15 year NBA dynasty anomaly? Great. You're no different than other dynasties in most sports over all eras.

You're still a superstar team that will continue winning based on FAs wanting to jump on

PS - without top Free agents do you really think people would already chalk you up for a championship? Of course not

Edited by wiscotitansfan

rns90   
22 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

It's generally speaking an unwatchable product for me.  Thank god football season is on when the NBA starts.  The NBA is the LEAST COMPETITIVE of the 4 major sports.  MLB for all it's issues' has better competitive balance than the NBA.

16 hours ago, Kyle021 said:

Not fair lmao

Silver has to let SA come off Kawhi for a reasonable deal to LA to allow someone to compete with Houston in the West while everyone else is at Golden States mercy

LOL, get a clue.  LA doesn't have the pieces to make a deal and they blew most of their cap space on free agents.  The Spurs aren't just going to give away their best player for LAL scraps.

9 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

This is why no one here can take you seriously with all your homer bullshit. Kobe isn't even in the discussion for greatest of all time....:rolleyes:

I love how the topic had nothing to do with Kobe and he just snuck in that homer stuff.

7 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

So you guys are a 15 year NBA dynasty anomaly? Great. You're no different than other dynasties in most sports over all eras.

You're still a superstar team that will continue winning based on FAs wanting to jump on

PS - without top Free agents do you really think people would already chalk you up for a championship? Of course not

Without top FAs we won a championship and broke the record for wins in a season so ya I think we would be the favorite to win it all most years.