Sign in to follow this  
Kyle021

Lebron James to Lakers

6 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Lakers stocking decent depth with good playoff experience on one year deals.

Everyone on our team this year is going to be hungry and be motivated to get a fatter deal next year if even on another one yearer.

All I know is ppl act as if they aren't a threat to GSW, and I agree, as of now, it would be tough. But if they land an AS C, yall will have your hands full.

Playing in CLE in the playoffs aint gonna be like playing in LA in the playoffs. And with Currys notoriously tender ankles, yall shouldn't be acting as if there is nothing to worry about.

Yalls road got that much tougher and if yall do make it, and if you face BOS, the Finals aint gonna be as easy as yall expect it to be just cuz you wont see LBJ.

Houston is a bigger threat to us.

Lol I’m not worried about the warriors having to play in LA ever. 

Curry hurts his ankle for the first time in what 6 years and comes back completely healthy yet he is notorious for tender ankles. Ok. 

Warriors road didn’t get tougher. Lebrons did though. 

1 hour ago, Oiler FANatic said:

I know, it's hilarious! The Lakers and Boston are both getting better odds than Houston because their fans are so damn stupid!

You have to like Boston's odds of winning the East now with LeBron out West. That alone means they get a big boost to win it all. 

Remember  when Kings  got Gretzky..rhis is the same thing...and when the Lakers got Kareem  And Wilt and Sgaq , as well, from other teams. Sports is staged entertainment. This is so obvious. Major star at major market.  

55 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Curry hurts his ankle for the first time in what 6 years and comes back completely healthy yet he is notorious for tender ankles. Ok. 

Lol the storyline will be LeBron  learns  how to handle warriors since he plays  them more often now  with a team that knows  them. The conf championship  won't leave the State  of California 

2 minutes ago, DanPastorini said:

Remember  when Kings  got Gretzky..rhis is the same thing...and when the Lakers got Kareem  And Wilt and Sgaq , as well, from other teams. Sports is staged entertainment. This is so obvious. Major star at major market.  

Makes perfect sense when you think about Bron going back to CLE

59 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Houston's star cracks under pressure,  plays less D than Bron, and has a coach that never gets over the hump. 

If you think they are the biggest threat still,  you're either a Bron or Lakers hater.  I'm sure it's both. 

Kawhi will obviously join him after this season and Durant can opt out after this season as well :ph34r:.

But, you want to secure yourself as the GOAT and, much more importantly, impress ME? Come to the Memphis fucking Grizzlies, bring your buddies, and win a fucking title in that garbage fire.

17 minutes ago, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

Kawhi will obviously join him after this season and Durant can opt out after this season as well :ph34r:.

But, you want to secure yourself as the GOAT and, much more importantly, impress ME? Come to the Memphis fucking Grizzlies, bring your buddies, and win a fucking title in that garbage fire.

Higher population  areas need to generate  income at a faster rate to keep it as a major city..therefore they make sure those cities are winners. Tennessee  is just a tax write off.

At least they got to lose a SB and a Stanley 

1 hour ago, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

Too late

41 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Too late

Lol...ooooooohhhhh SimpleJake that one hurt. I was totally expecting Lebron to play for the Grizzlies, but he inexplicably chose a team with a legendary history, incredible weather, and thots as far as the eye can see.

Either way, you're going to love him! He's black AND anti-Trump!

5 hours ago, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

Lol...ooooooohhhhh SimpleJake that one hurt. I was totally expecting Lebron to play for the Grizzlies, but he inexplicably chose a team with a legendary history, incredible weather, and thots as far as the eye can see.

Either way, you're going to love him! He's black AND anti-Trump!

It must have. Why would thots matter anyway? I thought he was a great dad and husband? Plus, MIA has great weather and a decent history. Plus, its in the East....

But the best part is bringing Trump into it. Lmao

#MLAGA 

7 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Ppl said he was never going west now saying its fixed. Lmao

If its fixed how come you aint know back then?

Weren’t the lakers the favorite to sign him? I think that’s what most assumed he would do. It wasn’t the best move for his basketball career but it was the best choice for his life off the court. He wasn’t going to be able to film space jam 2 in Cleveland. 

9 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Houston's star cracks under pressure,  plays less D than Bron, and has a coach that never gets over the hump. 

If you think they are the biggest threat still,  you're either a Bron or Lakers hater.  I'm sure it's both. 

Houston was the number 1 seed and took warriors to game 7. Who knows what happens if cp3 doesn’t get hurt. They are definitely still the current threat to the warriors. It’s possible lakers become the bigger threat but st this point just adding lebron and maybe boogie isn’t going to be enough. 

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

It must have. Why would thots matter anyway? I thought he was a great dad and husband? Plus, MIA has great weather and a decent history. Plus, its in the East....

But the best part is bringing Trump into it. Lmao

#MLAGA 

I don't understand what you're attempting (and failing) to argue here? Either way SimpleJake, Thots always matter when you're an A list, extremely wealthy professional athlete.

I'm not sure why you brought up Miami randomly...but, he wasn't going to go back there because none of the other stars were interested in Miami. LA is the area that is attracting the best players right now (and almost always.)

You're laughing that I brought up Trump, but I'm laughing because you'll sell out, cuck yourself, and support a man who openly hates the leader of all your ideals simply because he can win some basketball games. What will you do when the Lakers win the title and Lebron refuses the White House, snowflake?