Lebron James to Lakers

kyle021

17 minutes ago, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

Kawhi will obviously join him after this season and Durant can opt out after this season as well :ph34r:.

But, you want to secure yourself as the GOAT and, much more importantly, impress ME? Come to the Memphis fucking Grizzlies, bring your buddies, and win a fucking title in that garbage fire.

Higher population  areas need to generate  income at a faster rate to keep it as a major city..therefore they make sure those cities are winners. Tennessee  is just a tax write off.

At least they got to lose a SB and a Stanley 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is honestly the worst thread on TR.

Roster might be worse than the one he had with CLE last year.  Lot of non shooters there in LA.

Whose next? He’s not signing here alone

41 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Too late

Lol...ooooooohhhhh SimpleJake that one hurt. I was totally expecting Lebron to play for the Grizzlies, but he inexplicably chose a team with a legendary history, incredible weather, and thots as far as the eye can see.

Either way, you're going to love him! He's black AND anti-Trump!

7 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Ppl said he was never going west now saying its fixed. Lmao

If its fixed how come you aint know back then?

Weren’t the lakers the favorite to sign him? I think that’s what most assumed he would do. It wasn’t the best move for his basketball career but it was the best choice for his life off the court. He wasn’t going to be able to film space jam 2 in Cleveland. 

9 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Houston's star cracks under pressure,  plays less D than Bron, and has a coach that never gets over the hump. 

If you think they are the biggest threat still,  you're either a Bron or Lakers hater.  I'm sure it's both. 

Houston was the number 1 seed and took warriors to game 7. Who knows what happens if cp3 doesn’t get hurt. They are definitely still the current threat to the warriors. It’s possible lakers become the bigger threat but st this point just adding lebron and maybe boogie isn’t going to be enough. 

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

It must have. Why would thots matter anyway? I thought he was a great dad and husband? Plus, MIA has great weather and a decent history. Plus, its in the East....

But the best part is bringing Trump into it. Lmao

#MLAGA 

I don't understand what you're attempting (and failing) to argue here? Either way SimpleJake, Thots always matter when you're an A list, extremely wealthy professional athlete.

I'm not sure why you brought up Miami randomly...but, he wasn't going to go back there because none of the other stars were interested in Miami. LA is the area that is attracting the best players right now (and almost always.)

You're laughing that I brought up Trump, but I'm laughing because you'll sell out, cuck yourself, and support a man who openly hates the leader of all your ideals simply because he can win some basketball games. What will you do when the Lakers win the title and Lebron refuses the White House, snowflake?

13 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

On the bright side of that, maybe all those people thinking he's the best will stfu?

You gotta be retarded to think that Lebron went to LA and that no other big time moves are going to be made. 

1 minute ago, 'Nator said:

You gotta be retarded to think that Lebron went to LA and that no other big time moves are going to be made. 

Of course there will be. He wouldn't have come to LA if he didn't think he'd have help coming in with him. He knows he can't just go on autopilot in the west and punch a ticket to the Finals.

Good for him on all that. Of course he had help in Miami once upon a time so we'll see how it goes this time around.

Still won't make him better than Jordan either way. ?

42 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Of course there will be. He wouldn't have come to LA if he didn't think he'd have help coming in with him. He knows he can't just go on autopilot in the west and punch a ticket to the Finals.

Good for him on all that. Of course he had help in Miami once upon a time so we'll see how it goes this time around.

Still won't make him better than Jordan either way. ?

You haters are going to be talking about it's unfair because he got a superteam put around him, about this time next year. 

13 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Houston is a bigger threat to us.

Not when the off-season is all said and done and Lakers likely trade for a guy halfway through the season too once they figure out what is working and what isn't

13 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Warriors road didn’t get tougher. Lebrons did though. 

You're insane. The Warriors road got tougher no ifs ands or buts about it.

Instead of only having the Western finals be deciding the championship there will likely be 2 tough rounds.

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Funny how LA is the area attracting the best players when everyone said stars didnt look at LA the same way anymore and that our young team wouldnt lead anyone to wanting to play with them.

You are lumping a few idiots on this board as "everyone"? That's comical.

Everyone knew LA has the history to always attract star power. It's the fucking morons on this board that acted like record over the past 5 years matters when it comes to up and coming teams, especially one who just landed the best player in the world.... Because he wants to live in LA and play for the only team in the city that is worth a damn and has a phenomenal legacy.

5 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

So yea, it was 70% of the world it felt like. Close to everyone. Im sure you at one point prolly said we wouldn't land LBJ.

I am 1,000% sure I have never said anything like that, the closest thing that you could do to put words in my mouth of that nature was me saying that Lavar is an idiot and Lakers better not let him fuck anything up when it comes to free agency.

1 hour ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Not when the off-season is all said and done and Lakers likely trade for a guy halfway through the season too once they figure out what is working and what isn't

You're insane. The Warriors road got tougher no ifs ands or buts about it.

Instead of only having the Western finals be deciding the championship there will likely be 2 tough rounds.

We will see what the final product is but a LeBron James addition to current roster isn’t going to be a test for the warriors. 

Warriors have been going through “good” teams for 4 straight years now. You don’t play every team in the playoffs. I don’t think anyone with a warriors jersey is worried about the lakers. 

2 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Well, he hasn't. Which was another reason claimed by the masses as to why we wouldn't sign any marquee guys.

Actually you don't know that.  It could be one of the reasons Paul George didn't go there.

2 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Well, he hasn't. Which was another reason claimed by the masses as to why we wouldn't sign any marquee guys.

Haha yeah, watched some TV today after the world cup game (first time in years possibly)... I didn't realize that media didn't think it was likely since I saw absolutely no reason he wouldn't