Sign in to follow this  
8MM

Drew Brees is suing a jeweler for $9 million

ctm   

"Moradi insisted unabashedly that he had done nothing wrong because he charged plaintiffs the price at which Moradi expected the jewelry could be resold in 10 to 15 years because Moradi knew [the Breeses] wanted a 'long-term investment,'" the lawsuit said, according to The Advocate.

🤣

27 minutes ago, ctm said:

"Moradi insisted unabashedly that he had done nothing wrong because he charged plaintiffs the price at which Moradi expected the jewelry could be resold in 10 to 15 years because Moradi knew [the Breeses] wanted a 'long-term investment,'" the lawsuit said, according to The Advocate.

🤣

This is gold.

I imagine it went over the head of the average poster here but... hilarious.

OILERMAN   
1 hour ago, Jamalisms said:

This is gold.

I imagine it went over the head of the average poster here but... hilarious.

Although I expect that the bitcoin investors are rushing down to talk to this guy about some diamonds ! 

Number9   
22 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Although I expect that the bitcoin investors are rushing down to talk to this guy about some diamonds ! 

I was searching for his address.

Investment grade diamonds?  So many people get ripped off buying diamonds, it's ridiculous to even try to buy them in that manner.  15M worth? is he planning to escape the country with what he can carry?

I met a woman a few weeks ago who is selling gold.  She said an extremely wealthy Japanese man is selling gold in $10 lots so poor people can get rich.  He says gold is going to skyrocket again soon.  You just buy $10 worth when ever you can afford it and stash it away.  Plus, the really good part is if you can help your poor friends to get rich too.  You get a cut off what they buy and on and on.  She was real excited about her soon to be coming wealth.  Next time I see her, I'll tell her to call Drew.  

Dinx81   

I wouldnt say he got scammed, but he should do more research before making such an investment. Buying Toys R Us would have probably been a better investment.