Mueller Putting It All Together. Closing in on Stone.

TitansGuru

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone else prefer @ben4titans just link to the blog or twitter feed he uses to 'think for himself' so we can discredit it and move on?   I've heard of "Appeal to Authority" but building cas

Stone also just “remembered” meeting with a Russian that he had conveniently forgotten to mention when he said he had never done so.   https://www.vox.com/2018/6/17/17472098/roger-stone-russ

lol wait is there some new 4chan theory out there that Flynn is going to beat the Deep State yet?   Help me with this one - the guy pleaded guilty and is a cooperating witness. What do the T

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ben4titans said:

If you are Mueller or Comey, how do you not give Assange whatever immunity he wants for his testimony. He is THE key player in this and could expose the whole thing. 

Now we know Comey could have and didn't. Why? 

Yes, because Assange wants to help their investigation. He's an American patriot.

Next maybe they'll give Putin immunity and I'm sure he'll appear.

21 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

Are you an idiot? We have something to offer Assange that more than makes it worth his while to come clean. This is easy for Comey and Mueller. Why put screws to low level guys who don't know near what Assange does, when you can get the top guy himself? Again, the fact Comey turned this down, is damning. 

If he's outwardly trying to hurt U.S. democracy to aid a foreign power you think he'd spill the beans with a plea deal?

ARE YOU AN IDIOT?

Can we keep him alive? That'd be the only thing worth his while in the longrun lol.

You don't think the U.S. government much less Mueller want to know what Assange knows? 

The guy isn't Adam Schefter ... 

Lets subpoena the head of Russian intelligence while were at it. I'm sure he'd be happy to spill the beans.

Edited by big2033

15 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

Weren't you just making the same argument in favor of trusting Comey just before the IG dropped? Muh appeal to authority.

No, actually. But I did point out that the IG report was hardly what you a fringe, fake news blogger claimed

6 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

Let's see, does he want to die in that Embassy or be given a deal? Gee, that's a tough one. Hmmm..

Does he want to die a day later when he takes that deal?

Die in 20 at the embassy or tomorrow from some Russian cyanide?

The stakes for him are much higher than some lacky like Roger Stone. He's in much deeper than that. The U.S. likely wants to know more than just about collusion. 

The guy hacks governments. Not just our own.

Cmon ... wake up. 

Edited by big2033

16 minutes ago, T-RAC said:

Anyone else prefer @ben4titans just link to the blog or twitter feed he uses to 'think for himself' so we can discredit it and move on?

I've heard of "Appeal to Authority" but building cases solely around the denial of authority is truly a logical fallacy of the Trump age.

He knows his sources are shit so he prefer to just state the shit he reads than get mocked for the sources he checks.

1 hour ago, PetroleroTitanico said:

Wikileaks is most definitely not politically neutral. When have they ever “leaked” anything that compromised Russia, Iran, Venezuela or Ecuador?

They are the visible outlet for Kremlin sponsored espionage

Wikileaks helps protect our freedoms and democracy! It's federal law enforcement that is biased against Trump, and is the enemy.

Duh.

5 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

We got Kanye and Jimmy Woods. Want to take a hack at them too? 

Must be very reassuring to know great thinkers like Kanye, James Woods, Roseanne, Victoria Jackson and Ted Nugent are on your team.