Sign in to follow this  
JakePA_Titan

NBA Free Agency Talk

17 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

And you act that there would be this enormous downgrade if Ennis replaced Ariza, but Ennis is a very good defender. Which you'll see soon.

The difference offensively is probably even smaller between Ennis and Ariza than on defense. Ennis scored 15.3 points per 48 minutes last season.

That was 208th in the NBA, while Ariza scored just 16.5 points per 48 minutes, only slightly better at 191st. Ennis replacing Ariza isn't a huge deal.

Ok. So yall gonna win more than 65 games this year and finish first again?

You actually gonna beat GS this year? 

I mean, those two things are all that really matters, right?

You're making all these cases about how you're better now....

So are you going to accomplish that?

On 8/26/2018 at 11:30 PM, Oiler FANatic said:

On 9/28/2018 at 6:23 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

Ok. So yall gonna win more than 65 games this year and finish first again?

You actually gonna beat GS this year? 

I mean, those two things are all that really matters, right?

You're making all these cases about how you're better now....

So are you going to accomplish that?

You gonna answer this?

Before you do, take a look at what you're getting...

Melo getting worked by the bums of the NBA. Cant even stop Shumpert lol.

Lazy ass. Get used to it.

On 9/28/2018 at 5:09 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

I'm betting the over in all of your games. I gaurentee the games in which the Rockets play, the over will cover a shit ton. I have a hard time believing Melo will come off the bench. Even if he does, your bench scoring is going to be straight trash.

Considering how great the Rockets offensive will be while they will score 120 points in most of their games, I'm sure they will go over a lot.

So what if they allow 105-110 points in most games, Golden State's defense does that all the time. Let's see who else can keep up with them.

Melo has already accepted his role coming off the bench, I guess you're in such denial about so many things that you can't believe them.

You will see how much bench scoring the Rockets bench will provide on Saturday with Melo, James Ennis, MCW, and others. Good Luck!

Edited by Oiler FANatic

14 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Considering how great the Rockets offensive will be while they will score 120 points in most of their games, I'm sure they will go over a lot.

So what if they allow 105-110 points in most games, Golden State's defense does that all the time. Let's see who else can keep up with them.

Are you saying the Rockets play D as good as the Warriors?

Melo has already accepted his role coming off the bench, I guess you're in such denial about so many things that you can't believe them.

We'll see how the season plays out. I can see Melo bi5ching about it come November. Just because that's how the season will start, means little. 

You will see how much bench scoring the Rockets bench will provide on Saturday with Melo, James Ennis, MCW, and others. Good Luck!

Uhmm, those three names there will get you about 26 a game if that. And if Melo is responsible for 16, that's not saying much about the other two.

I can't wait to see our backups vs yours. Hope Melo is ready to run....a lot. Hope his legs don't get tired come the 4th quarter and he starts clanking off the back iron.

Wouldn't be fair for Harden to have to carry you guys in the 4th Q again all year. Hopefully CP can stay healthy too.

Edited by JakePA_Titan

4 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Uhmm, those three names there will get you about 26 a game if that. And if Melo is responsible for 16, that's not saying much about the other two. I can't wait to see our backups vs yours. Hope Melo is ready to run....a lot.

I can't wait either. Actually I was wrong, they aren't going to be starting Gordon so you can add a lot more points to that 26 a game. :lolabove:

With Gordon, Melo, MCW, and Green (plus Hartenstein at center on Saturday) I guarantee you the Rockets bench will score way more than 26.

Edited by Oiler FANatic

1 hour ago, Oiler FANatic said:

I can't wait either. Actually I was wrong, they aren't going to be starting Gordon so you can add a lot more points to that 26 a game. :lolabove:

With Gordon, Melo, MCW, and Green (plus Hartenstein at center on Saturday) I guarantee you the Rockets bench will score way more than 26.

Much better. And is what I said they should do about a month ago....

I mean why have Gordon play SF?

On 10/16/2018 at 7:41 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

Much better. And is what I said they should do about a month ago....I mean why have Gordon play SF?

You're right, it never made sense for Gordon to start at SF since he's only 6'4", 215. He will still start when CP3 takes the day off.

If Paul gets a 1-game suspension, he might not get to play against the Clippers on Sunday. It will be just like a rest day for him anyway.