Sign in to follow this  
JakePA_Titan

NBA Free Agency Talk

5 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Anyone would gut their team for a player like him, but only OKC was stupid enough to give him away for next to nothing. Idiots.....

No doubt he's a great player, but it just doesn't seem to be happening for Houston. He seems to let down in the big games. Sell high....

6 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

The Lakers offered Ingram and a future first round pick for Kawhi, how could the Spurs possibly turn down such a generous offer? :rolleyes:

So many conflicting reports. You trying to be a smartass about it when reports say we never offered Ingram, while other reports say we also added Kuzma and Hart along with Ingram and picks, just make you look like the hating ass dipshit you are.

Edited by JakePA_Titan

6 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Until he becomes a laker lol

For the 100th time, I dont even want him. But of course Ill cheer for what we got. Whay choice do I have?

Jump onto the GSW bandwagon and their, what, 4 franchise titles? No thanks.

Edited by JakePA_Titan

6 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Anyone would gut their team for a player like him, but only OKC was stupid enough to give him away for next to nothing. Idiots.....

Haha. Please. No ones gutting their team for a no defense playing, flopper.

Edited by JakePA_Titan

9 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

For the 100th time, I dont even want him. But of course Ill cheer for what we got. Whay choice do I have?

Jump onto the GSW bandwagon and their, what, 4 franchise titles? No thanks.

Hahaha one of my buddies who is a laker fan said the same thing. We don’t want you washed up laker fans.

7 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Hahaha one of my buddies who is a laker fan said the same thing. We don’t want you washed up laker fans.

Yall are going to be in the dark in 6 years and remain there for another 30 like last time.

9 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Yall are going to be in the dark in 6 years and remain there for another 30 like last time.

No doubt there will be a rebuilding process in the future. With our ownership and front office I don’t see that being an issue though. Players will want to be warriors.

Kyle021   
1 hour ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Laker fans just aren’t use to seeing a dynasty being built without high priced FA acquisition or lopsided trades. 

No we aren’t and neither are we used to being turned down by free agents

Kyle021   
2 hours ago, charleytolar said:

Why would clubs want to trade away their future competitiveness for years to come in exchange for a better shot at a championship-- just a shot?

NBA is vastly different from nfl. Those picks can be the 5th overall even with the worst record. 

The nba draft typically has two or so extremely talented players who are worth a top 5 pick. 

A 5th overall pick in the nba draft is almost identical to a 2nd or 3rd rounder in the nfl in terms of being able to impact and be ready day 1. 

Getting a star player at the expense of a few top picks is worth it

Kyle021   

The only team to really draft a championship caliber roster in a long time is golden state

other teams have drafted studs and mvp type players but they don’t do anything without another star next to them. 

You need 2 stars in the NBA to be able to compete for titles

rns90   

Chris Paul resigns in HOU.

If Lebron goes to LA he'll go alone.  George out and Spurs unwilling/unlikely to trade Leonard there.  They can always wait till next year where the FA options are better.