Sign in to follow this  
JakePA_Titan

NBA Free Agency Talk

31 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

I think they would compete for playoffs but if they lose him they likely bring in another player to replace him. Hell they made the playoffs by what 2-3 games with him? 

I dont see why that matters. 

GSW won more games without KD than they did with him.

Idk why ppl treat this as a video game. Chemistry matters. You can't add significant pieces and expect to be remarkably better just cuz.

Which is why Lakers will be better this season even if they stay the same. 

22 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I dont see why that matters. 

GSW won more games without KD than they did with him.

Idk why ppl treat this as a video game. Chemistry matters. You can't add significant pieces and expect to be remarkably better just cuz.

Which is why Lakers will be better this season even if they stay the same. 

They might get better but that doesn’t mean that will equal more wins. NBA rosters turnover so much it’s really hard to say how losing one player will change anything because other teams are likely losing a player or two as well and adding a player or two. 

Edited by CaliTitan3518

21 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

I think if they added only Lebron they would be fighting for playoff spot. They likely make it but definitely wouldn’t call them a lock.  

Of course they would be a lock, any team in the NBA is a lock with him on their roster.

He wouldn't always get a championship obviously but to simply make the playoffs, yeah he'd be a lock.

3 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Of course they would be a lock, any team in the NBA is a lock with him on their roster.

He wouldn't always get a championship obviously but to simply make the playoffs, yeah he'd be a lock.

I disagree. In the West you have to win 50+ games to be a lock. He barely put toegether 50+ win seasons when in the east. 

Edited by CaliTitan3518

50+ to be a lock yet 50 wins last year would have got you 3rd lmao.

What do you expect from a Warriors fan.....

Bball is the one team sport (outside of MLB with a dominate P) in which one player can change the entire dynamic of a team.

And I dont even think its worth the argument because even if we get LBJ, we get PG as well or Magic will make sure he gets someone else to pair with him.

So really, the argument is a waste because we'll never know.

7 hours ago, charleytolar said:

Anybody want James Harden? I think the Rockets should move him for a haul...

No, no one does....only @Oiler FANatic because he's the only one who thinks he is even clpse to Kobe.

Paul George opted out. LBJ contacted KD about going to LA. Spurs now supposedly in serious talls with both Lakers and BOS....

PG doesnt want left out the mix. He'll sign with LA on the first.

Edited by JakePA_Titan

Sixers are also in talks with Spurs, but I hope not too serious.   Sounds like they want too much for my liking.  

It was a no brainer that Paul George opted out, no reason not to.

On 6/27/2018 at 7:49 AM, JakePA_Titan said:

50+ to be a lock yet 50 wins last year would have got you 3rd lmao.

What do you expect from a Warriors fan.....

Bball is the one team sport (outside of MLB with a dominate P) in which one player can change the entire dynamic of a team.

And I dont even think its worth the argument because even if we get LBJ, we get PG as well or Magic will make sure he gets someone else to pair with him.

So really, the argument is a waste because we'll never know.

And if you didn’t get to 50 you were 1-2 games away from making the playoffs or not. The 3rd seed was one loss away from being an 8 seed. We’re talking about being a lock. If you didn’t get to 50 you were fighting for a playoff spot until the last few games of the season. Competing for a playoff spot isn’t being a lock. Warriors and rockets were the only locks for the west.

20 hours ago, charleytolar said:

Anybody want James Harden? I think the Rockets should move him for a haul...

12 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

No, no one does....only @Oiler FANatic because he's the only one who thinks he is even clpse to Kobe.

Anyone would gut their team for a player like him, but only OKC was stupid enough to give him away for next to nothing. Idiots.....