Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JakePA_Titan

76ers and Lakers make trade

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2782184-lakers-reportedly-trade-2019-2nd-round-pick-to-76ers-for-no-39-overall-pick

If this helps LA somehow unload Deng, its a win for both teams. If it doesn't, Im not sure why LA makes it. Unless they are targeting Brandon McCoy who seems to have crazy potential as a 7 foot center who is the 45th ranked prospect.

He also went head to head with Ayton who seems to be everyones unanimous #1 pick and put up 33 and 10.

Sixers had 6 picks, so it's a no brainer to push some of them out to the future, or package to move up.   That idiot Colangelo simply traded 2 of them last year for cash only.

Yea, didnt yall have like 4 second rounders I think the article said. 

Cash can help though. Not sure what your finances were like but maybe that little bit extra was what helped get Marco and Ilysova?

Sixers traded 3 second rounders to push out into the future.    I also liked their 1st round trade.   Time will tell on how good the two players traded turn out, but gotta love the unprotected Miami 2021 1st round pick.

I love what the Sixers did last night. I posted elsewhere that Zhaire was #1 on my board for pick 10. So to get him plus the UNPROTECTED 2021 Miami pick (likely the first draft with high school players again) was amazing to watch unfold.

Shamet and/or Milton could be good too.