Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JakePA_Titan

But it's the Lakers getting laughed for being irrelevant and not attracting stars for a few years.

12 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Free agency is underway, who have the Lakers signed so far? No one! :smiley-flip-bird:

Lol. Not even 14 hours in yet. I like that you follow the Lakers so closely even though you think they're trash. Keep helping us out.

And congrats of Paul. Maybe sit him for the first 3 months this year so he can finish the season.

19 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Good article.  Its why i didnt care about free agency this year.  Didnt want LBJ.  Lakers need him much more than the Sixers.  Paul George was the only guy I wanted.  Next year is much better.

Leonard and Boogie have all kinds of risks on them.

43 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

Good article.  Its why i didnt care about free agency this year.  Didnt want LBJ.  Lakers need him much more than the Sixers.  Paul George was the only guy I wanted.  Next year is much better.

Leonard and Boogie have all kinds of risks on them.

I dont see any risk with KL but I dont think it matters now. SA wont trade him to us and if he signs next year, any questions, at least regarding health should be a lot clearer by then.

Boogie is a bit of a worry but reports I heard is that LA is considering him for a short term max, so Im assuming that's one to two years tops. 

I find it hilarious that HOU is paying CP more than LA is paying LBJ. Thats great.

On 7/1/2018 at 8:29 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

I find it hilarious that HOU is paying CP more than LA is paying LBJ. Thats great.

Chris Paul has a much better chance of getting to the Finals with the Rockets than LeBron does in LA, that's why.

8 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Chris Paul has a much better chance of getting to the Finals with the Rockets than LeBron does in LA, that's why.

CP has a much better chance at getting hurt and costing the team a chance at the Finals.

That's why its funny.