Kaepernic's Lawyer talks • Titans will receive Bucs for practices • T.O. to play at K.C.??

TitanicoNFLriotFAN

Those posts by Jake were deleted, he was spoken with and even temporarily banned. If there are some posts that were missed, feel free to report them.

As of now, it is the only thing we moderate. Which, again, may be changing if conduct doesn't improve from recent standards.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How about we not threaten gun violence ... especially towards children ... and we can all avoid federal investigations after this is reported?

Answer is C. @Titansgoodluckcharm   Probably sitting in his mom's basement devising a way to "smack all our ass's" and "wishing us all dead"

Look, I did that in a nonderogatory sense.  I apologized to the board and also personally to you and @JakePA_Titan because the two of you went on and on about it.  Don't go pulling me into this BS.  I

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

Openly against forum rules to use the N word stated by a mod. Believe it was @Number9 involved. Rules broken and absolutely no backlash when pointed out. After being specifically stated.

A false claim that I threatened some bitch on here's life and his kid's life (if he even has a kid), a rule not even stated, and its a violation. While @Oilerman openly jokes about death and makes fun of it.

Fucked up logic going on here

Look, I did that in a nonderogatory sense.  I apologized to the board and also personally to you and @JakePA_Titan because the two of you went on and on about it.  Don't go pulling me into this BS.  I already said YOU NEED TO BE BANNED.  You keep stirring up the same shit on the football forum.

1 minute ago, Number9 said:

Look, I did that in a nonderogatory sense.  I apologized to the board and also personally to you and @JakePA_Titan because the two of you went on and on about it.  Don't go pulling me into this BS.  I already said YOU NEED TO BE BANNED.  You keep stirring up the same shit on the football forum.

You openly violated a stated rule, while I did not, and I need to be banned?

4 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

You openly violated a stated rule, while I did not, and I need to be banned?

I said you need to be banned for being a racial troll on the football forum.  We have a Politics and Off-Topic Forum.  Sure you can find some kind of issue that pertains to football, then stick it over here.  That's what you do.  Then you rant all day.  You're not some great philosopher who builds points on points.  You just say the same BS over and over.  Now, leave me alone.  You use my name again, I'm putting you on ignore.  If I see anybody quoting you often, I'm putting them on ignore too.  

1 minute ago, Number9 said:

I said you need to be banned for being a racial troll on the football forum.  We have a Politics and Off-Topic Forum.  Sure you can find some kind of issue that pertains to football, then stick it over here.  That's what you do.  Then you rant all day.  You're not some great philosopher who builds points on points.  You just say the same BS over and over.  Now, leave me alone.  You use my name again, I'm putting you on ignore.  If I see anybody quoting you often, I'm putting them on ignore too.  

That has nothing to do with you breaking a stated rule and wanting me banned for something arbitrary that you personally don't like. And if I hadn't been trolled by certain posters there never would've been a need for multiple threads. Funny how you don't want yourself banned for breaking a concrete rule on the books.

And you're ass definitely wasn't defending things then so why now?

Edited by Titansgoodluckcharm

13 minutes ago, Number9 said:

What are you waiting for? The guy has threatened and wished death upon at least a handful of posters. He’s threatened violence on at least double that. He’s a troll, not even a good one. At least ME is fairly entertaining, even if he is a daddy’s boy. 

14 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

That has nothing to do with you breaking a stated rule and wanting me banned for something arbitrary that you personally don't like. And if I hadn't been trolled by certain posters there never would've been a need for multiple threads. Funny how you don't want yourself banned for breaking a concrete rule on the books.

And you're ass definitely wasn't defending things then so why now?

Still having trouble finding that post I want kids killed? 

I can find a post of yours that says you do

18 hours ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

I've hijacked sooooo many threads. Even when I'm discussing what's in the OP of the actual thread. Get lost

That's the problem.  Even when you're on subject you still highjack and push your own shit!

I really think you should follow the NFL's lead. Just stay in the locker room and off the field.  The "field" being a metaphor for this forum.

I'd say you're better suited for...

https://gotitans.com

TGLC is a fucking joke. Absolute fucking joke. Even PM’d me wishing death upon me. Chances are he is just a barely adult-aged individual with nothing better to do than troll on a message board with light moderation. 

Whats also funny is how he conveniently has forgotten his fit of rage against me where he went into multiple threads, derailing them with the same racial slur he is gunning to get others banned for. 

This is entertaining. One of the best showings of devolution in a while. 

I cant wait for football to start back up. 

5 hours ago, StephenIsLegend said:

TGLC is a fucking joke. Absolute fucking joke. Even PM’d me wishing death upon me. Chances are he is just a barely adult-aged individual with nothing better to do than troll on a message board with light moderation. 

Whats also funny is how he conveniently has forgotten his fit of rage against me where he went into multiple threads, derailing them with the same racial slur he is gunning to get others banned for. 

Sucks don't it

5 hours ago, StephenIsLegend said:

I actually said I hope you get shot by a gang member. Big fucking deal. Stop acting like you give a damn about other people's lives