So that IG report we keep hearing about

IsntLifeFunny

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ll throw a crazy one out    He fired him because of the Russia investigation like he told Lester Holt

No, you didn't, you knuckle dragging commie piece of shit. Take Putin's dick out of your mouth, muster some intellectual courage and stand behind your own pathetic beliefs. Admit that Donald Trump fir

How you knew nothing of consequence was coming in the IG report? -- the prez was briefed on the report either last night or this morning, but there was no blatant heads up tweet from the Donald.  pfff

Posted Images

I work for an EO office, by the way, adjacent to the IG office so I'm fairly familiar with the rules because our office largely has to follow the same ones.

Literally, anyone can lodge an IG report over almost anything.  It doesn't mean anything.  In fact, I would estimate 90% of cases that go through our office end up being unsubstantiated by the investigator(s).

Edited by Justafan

Also, many investigations end up exactly how the Mueller report ended up... where the investigator basically says "I found wrongdoing but it doesn't fall under my exact mandate so I leave it to the adjudicating authority to, well, adjudicate".

Congress has chosen not to do so for political reasons but that is by no means an "exoneration" as has been suggested.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/26/2019 at 5:27 PM, Justafan said:

No.  The POTUS is in a unique position because the office he holds is immune to legal repercussion.  Try again. 

This is an enormously problematic policy.  It is wrong, and Americans will suffer for it.

40 minutes ago, patsplat said:

This is an enormously problematic policy.  It is wrong, and Americans will suffer for it.

The House and Senate are suppose to be a check. Pelosi refuses to impeach for political reasons and the Senate would acquit anyway. 

• 2 months later...
32 minutes ago, Titansgoodluck said:

Do people realize we’re being governed by criminals and those who bow to criminals? That was my thought this morning as I watched a murder almost get covered up today using people’s biases.

I think for those who still support Trump, you have to ask yourself why. I get that you want certain policies, but do you really need to support evil just to get what you want? And if there is no moral compass to achieving our desires, then what are we as a country?

And the same can be said for “liberals” and their current crop. What happened to debating and reasoning and finding solutions?  

I think we’re so caught up in media at the moment that we’ve forgotten the basics and we are literally insane as a country right now.

We are either going to fall apart or have a breakthrough and I don’t know what to think. All I know is I’m keeping my head low when it comes to politics. People are crazy right now

Amen.