So that IG report we keep hearing about

IsntLifeFunny

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ll throw a crazy one out    He fired him because of the Russia investigation like he told Lester Holt

No, you didn't, you knuckle dragging commie piece of shit. Take Putin's dick out of your mouth, muster some intellectual courage and stand behind your own pathetic beliefs. Admit that Donald Trump fir

How you knew nothing of consequence was coming in the IG report? -- the prez was briefed on the report either last night or this morning, but there was no blatant heads up tweet from the Donald.  pfff

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

Let’s ask Trump:

He [Rosenstein] made a recommendation, he’s highly respected, very good guy, very smart guy. The Democrats like him, the Republicans like him. He made a recommendation. But regardless of [the] recommendation, I was going to fire Comey. Knowing there was no good time to do it!

And in fact when I decided to just do it I said to myself, I said, “You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story, it’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should’ve won.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3718523-NBC-News-Exclusive-Interview-With-Donald-Trump.html#document/p1

Huh. Sounds like he’s saying he was going to fire him regardless of any recommendations. Also he was thinking about the Russia investigation as the reason he did it.

Yeah he ignored that part of the video I posted. 

Hilarious that this comes out on the 14th.

The gov gets the Cohen files on the 15th and Manafort has his hearing the same day to see if he's going to get his bail revoked.

4 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

The rationale was that Trump didn't think Comey was competent or capable (has nothing to do with if he could, he could).  What more does Trump need?  My God man are you just plain stupid or what.  The more we find out about Comey the worse the guy looks and Trump would have been incompetent not to fire him.  Comey leaked, he lied and was insubordinate.  Trump doesn't need to release the guys internal HR report.  He just needs to let us know the guy wasn't doing his job. 

Do you honestly believe that if Comey would have played ball with Trump -- ie "Let the Flynn thing go" and derailed the Russia investigation -- that Trump would have sacked him?

41 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

The rationale was that Trump didn't think Comey was competent or capable.

Hi. Please stop dodging. It's embarrassing for you.

Just answer the question and admit it. Why did Trump think Comey wasn't competent?

Write the words down. Hit submit.

2 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

Thanks for volunteering because Soxcat ran away.

I did not ask whether or not he could. I asked why (you believe) he did it. I'm querying the rationale. You're smart enough to know that. Just be honest about the answer. You seem to want to say Trump didn't think he was doing a good job. Why do you think Trump felt that way?

Well perhaps he had insight into all the info that is now coming out about Comey and wanted to make sure he couldn't do anymore damage.

Do you believe Comey should still be head of the FBI?

38 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Well perhaps he had insight into all the info that is now coming out about Comey and wanted to make sure he couldn't do anymore damage.

Is that what you actually think or not? "Perhaps" you could actually share your opinion.