Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OILERMAN

: Did Trump Get His Trump Tower Cover Story From Putin Himself? (Pretty Likely)

OILERMAN   

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/podcasts/the-josh-marshall-podcast/ep-22-did-trump-get-his-trump-tower-cover-story-from-putin-himself-pretty-likely/

This is a pretty good podcast putting together the timeline of Trump's Russian adoption story and the events surrounding it. This is probably the most damning stuff known publicly....

Trump came up with the adoption story, which is now a known lie, right after he privately talked to Putin at the G-7 Summit. 

On this place ride is when the Trump lawyer was so alarmed at the discussion he resigned. 

This is also when Hope Hicks said not to worry the E-mails wouldn't get out. 

There is no telling what Trump has in terms of e-mails, testimony, texted and recordings connecting this stuff. This is def conspiracy between the president and Putin if it can be proven. 

There is a reason the new narrative is "I can pardon myself"

Rogue   
56 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Reality has become stranger than fiction regardless of what side you stand. 

Particularly from people that believe the deep state ranges from a dozen or so people to a global cabal.  There seems to be no reconciliation between these two different beliefs.  Just whatever works in the moment. 

5 minutes ago, Rogue said:

Particularly from people that believe the deep state ranges from a dozen or so people to a global cabal.  There seems to be no reconciliation between these two different beliefs.  Just whatever works in the moment. 

The funny part to me is they aren’t exactly wrong, it’s just that they think Trump is some kind of savior. The disparity in wealth, the surveillance state, Citizens United, Fed bailouts...etc are all apart of the Grand Bazaar that is our government. We are for sale, as are our rights. They just picked a shitty savior. It’s why I was really disappointed with Obama not doing more to call out the real issues in our country. Looking back though I understand better. These institutions we rely on to keep civility are important even if corrupt. 

patsplat   
7 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

The funny part to me is they aren’t exactly wrong, it’s just that they think Trump is some kind of savior. The disparity in wealth, the surveillance state, Citizens United, Fed bailouts...etc are all apart of the Grand Bazaar that is our government. We are for sale, as are our rights. They just picked a shitty savior. It’s why I was really disappointed with Obama not doing more to call out the real issues in our country. Looking back though I understand better. These institutions we rely on to keep civility are important even if corrupt. 

This is why I don't believe in revolutions