Starkiller

Trump disinvited Eagles from White House visit

Just now, Doogie said:

Came back to see if this did chum in the race bait shark, "titansgoodluckcharm ".

Why am I not surprised.  He all pissed off spewing his "the movement" theories. 

Hahaha 👮‍♂️

Does your side ever get new talking points or do you continually spout bullshit that emboldens your dumbass position?? You like police corruption doogie? You fake law and order cuck. You like abusing people who don't have the legal authority to fight back? Does it make you feel like a man?

22 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

Just tweeted from Zach Ertz. Seems like both Ertz and Chris Long are after. Hopefully they become great allies for the issue, and real coalitions among the races can be started. Would be a great example if all races in the NFL could come together on this issue. Could lead to future coalitions needed for other important issues.

Gotta disagree with Jenkins post. If the crime is committed they must be incarcerated. You can’t just let them off because theyre black.

Theres no immidiate fix.

1 minute ago, TheBukafax said:

Gotta disagree with Jenkins post. If the crime is committed they must be incarcerated. You can’t just let them off because theyre black.

Theres no immidiate fix.

I don't think he's advocating for letting criminals off at all. And the issue of mass incarceration is a complex one, one that I don't mind diving into, but what I believe he is addressing with his post.

It's deeper than letting off criminals. In my case, I was simply fighting for my freedom after being wrongly charged. If I didn't have a competent judge, or had a biased judge, I could've been charged even though I was innocent. Cop's word against mine. I think these are the type of cases activists are fighting for. Until recently the cop's word was always taken over yours. Which is why so much corruption was allowed to go on.

I could again go into the police and what that corruption could mean, but I'll stick to the topic and response. Cops weren't always acting legally.

Just now, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

I don't think he's advocating for letting criminals off at all. And the issue of mass incarceration is a complex one, one that I don't mind diving into, but what I believe he is addressing with his post.

It's deeper than letting off criminals. In my case, I was simply fighting for my freedom after being wrongly charged. If I didn't have a competent judge, or had a biased judge, I could've been charged even though I was innocent. Cop's word against mine. I think these are the type of cases activists are fighting for. Until recently the cop's word was always taken over yours. Which is why so much corruption was allowed to go on.

I could again go into the police and what that corruption could mean, but I'll stick to the topic and response. Cops weren't always acting legally.

Okay yeah that makes sense.

Doogie   
38 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

Does your side ever get new talking points or do you continually spout bullshit that emboldens your dumbass position?? You like police corruption doogie? You fake law and order cuck. You like abusing people who don't have the legal authority to fight back? Does it make you feel like a man?

Po po life! Let the butthurt flow through you. 

1 minute ago, Doogie said:

Po po life! Let the butthurt flow through you. 

None of the founding fathers would've supported what you've become.

You suck at reducing crime. Drug War has led to more drugs than ever. If I dropped you off in Chicago or St. Louis you wouldn't feel safe. You have widespread corruption issues in multiple departments across the country.

What are you bragging about again? Do you even know?

Edited by Titansgoodluckcharm

@Doogie "I'm a police officer guys!! Respect my authoritii. I don't care if we're killing people and violating people's rights and the constitution. 'Merica!!

Too bad you dumb fucks are gonna actually have to read the Constitution and the laws in this country. Even if you don't support people's freedoms and right to be free in their travel.

Fake Americans. You don't stand for what this country was founded on.

Edited by Titansgoodluckcharm

OILERMAN   

The protest were fine and if you think no one wants to associate  with Trump now wait until he’s no longer prez

Trump is a con man, he’s conning people to believe the protest are something they are not, don’t be a sucker. 

Trump is a draft dodging traitor

8 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

What if the players protested by doing the raised fist during the anthem instead of kneeling. That’s what Tommie Smith and John Carlos did in the '68 Olympics during the civil rights movement.

Is that somehow more or less offensive than kneeling?

They should do that more, its a good idea. People would be just as offended by raised fists as they are with kneeling, I'm sure

OpbU8bdjTOWxJYuvF-TzqQ.png

Edited by TeamRobinson

Doogie   
35 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

@Doogie "I'm a police officer guys!! Respect my authoritii. I don't care if we're killing people and violating people's rights and the constitution. 'Merica!!

Too bad you dumb fucks are gonna actually have to read the Constitution and the laws in this country. Even if you don't support people's freedoms and right to be free in their travel.

Fake Americans. You don't stand for what this country was founded on.

I'm not a police officer. Hahaha!

I do respect them for the fine job 99.9% of them do. 

You did get on thing right. 'Murica! 👮‍♂️

Just now, Doogie said:

I'm not a police officer. Hahaha!

I do respect them for the fine job 99.9% of them do. 

You did get on thing right. 'Murica! 👮‍♂️

I respect those who keep us safe. I don't respect those who make criminals out of people just trying to live their lives. I also don't respect anybody who can't respect our Constitution and its intent when it comes to the civil protections we have in this country.

Obviously there's a disconnect between a growing American public, and LEO and those who've perverted our justice system. No other country in the world has more of its population locked up, and you'd still be hard to find a more dangerous developed country.

The laws aren't working. LEO's tactics aren't working. The justice system in this country is flawed.

A correction is coming. LEO should be the ones on the wave of the change, but since they're so ingrained to do as told and not question authority the people are the ones forcing the government's hand. Thank God.