Trump disinvited Eagles from White House visit

Starkiller

6 hours ago, MariGOATa said:

Then why use the anthem as platform? Does it stand for inequality and police violence? If not, then why that outlet? Why not protest in front of police stations or the White House or the Capitol. Asking Americans to understand that you protesting the flag and anthem has nothing to do with your beliefs on the flag and anthem is nonsensical. There is no need to bear around the bush. Protest the stuff you are against rather than some unrelated thing that you decided you want to represent the stuff you are against. 

The anthem is a perfectly valid time to protest. It’s the only time all the players are on the field together and doesn’t interfere with the game. 

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watch carefully and take notes.   This is what happens when you tell the President to go fuck himself.   And this is what it's like to have a President who has a backbone and has t

Yeah plenty of times. George W. too I believe.   They handled it with class.   Despite what @Denali believes, this isn't a fucking hostage negotiation.   "Your friends do

Malcolm Jenkins response.    

Posted Images

Just now, Justafan said:

Why should I engage when this is your go to?  You talk about respectful, rational, and logical as you sling insults.  Keep slinging that mud buddy.  Really winning people over I'm sure.

I'm telling you to go engage with the posters who engaged you that way so you can figure out you're a dumbass.

I don't care about converting YOU I just want people to see how ignorant and irrational your thinking is on this issue. Which is working

1 minute ago, Starkiller said:

The anthem is a perfectly valid time to protest. It’s the only time all the players are on the field together and doesn’t interfere with the game. 

What?  No, it isn't?  It's the time when they have the maximum shock effect.

40 minutes ago, Justafan said:

Cavemen?  It is this exact attitude that you are supporting protesting.  Good job in proving you are no better than the people you oppose.

I haven't protested anything, but I'm pretty confident with the idea that racism = caveman level IQ. So does getting your panties in a bunch because some nfl players decided to kneel for a cause during the national anthem. Everyone knew why the kneeling started. There was no reason to get angry about it but of course people started making it out to be something it wasn't. Then along comes steeler's alejandro Villanueva giving mouthbreathers more bait to feast on, comforting their belief that nfl players who kneel are out to get America.

Trump tucking his tail between his legs and cancelling the eagle's visit for a national anthem celebration is laughable, and if I still supported him I'd be embarrassed. The people that say that he's showing "backbone and balls" baffle me, but I guess I should just stop being surprised by anything at this point

2 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

I'm telling you to go engage with the posters who engaged you that way so you can figure out you're a dumbass.

I don't care about converting YOU I just want people to see how ignorant and irrational your thinking is on this issue. Which is working

LOL.  Oh, yea man.  Everyone here takes you seriously.

2 minutes ago, Justafan said:

LOL.  Oh, yea man.  Everyone here takes you seriously.

You and a select few posters dislike me because of what I've done fighting this issue. My tactics. Meanwhile, the issue is probably the most relevant on the national stage and continues to spark debate and insight. Which is the point of a "protest."

You've just gotten beat down from multiple posters, making rational arguments not name calling like you and your crew, and this is your response.

You couldn't even explain your reasoning to the posters who called you out. And you still think this behavior is acceptable when Americans are dying but you want us to SOMEHOW BELIEVE THAT YOU WERE FIGHTING FOR OUR AMERICAN LIVES.

I'm just exposing the obvious. 

Just tweeted from Zach Ertz. Seems like both Ertz and Chris Long are after. Hopefully they become great allies for the issue, and real coalitions among the races can be started. Would be a great example if all races in the NFL could come together on this issue. Could lead to future coalitions needed for other important issues.

20 minutes ago, Justafan said:

Weren't our freedoms under threat?  Really?  Come on man.  It's easy to criticize in hindsight but the truth is almost everyone was down at the time.  9/11 changed the world.  You can't pretend like it was no big deal that didn't affect us.  It did.  It wasn't just the destruction or the loss of life at stake here.  It's easy to talk small numbers but far more was at stake than the possibility of another 9/11.

I can agree to some point about Iraq but not Afghanistan.  We had a responsibility to respond and go hunt down Osama.  

Also, just because the majority of the hijackers were originally from Saudi Arabia, they had been expelled.  They were trained and all the funding and planning took place in Afghanistan.  It would have been foolish, from my perspective, to go after a friendly government, an ally, given the circumstances.

The rest is your opinion and that's fine.  I have my own but I'll keep them to myself.  I understand where you're coming from but now you're going down this whole other rabbit hole.  I would prefer we stay on point.  We could debate all that stuff but we would really derail the thread to do it.  

I don't mean to say that 911 was small time and I am good with our retaliation but really, that was a once in a lifetime plot they pulled off and our response, which was to go to war with the wrong country, and drag our red, white and blue dicks across the entire region, destabilizing the fuck out of it, leading to ISIS, was mostly a failure.  I would have been okay with Afghanistan, just Afghanistan, staying the course all the way through. 

The Saudi's role in the attacks were substantial. They were clearly more directly involved than Iraq, whom we attacked. We knew this from the beginning. You know about the recent redacted pages. 

No one wants to talk about the fact that our military has done more harm than good for the world in the last 20 years. 

We are just suppose to pull out our dicks and stroke ourselves every time the anthem is played and a billion dollar jet flies overhead. 

Fuck that, it''s all bullshit. 

Just now, Doogie said:

Came back to see if this did chum in the race bait shark, "titansgoodluckcharm ".

Why am I not surprised.  He all pissed off spewing his "the movement" theories. 

Hahaha ?‍♂️

Does your side ever get new talking points or do you continually spout bullshit that emboldens your dumbass position?? You like police corruption doogie? You fake law and order cuck. You like abusing people who don't have the legal authority to fight back? Does it make you feel like a man?

22 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

Just tweeted from Zach Ertz. Seems like both Ertz and Chris Long are after. Hopefully they become great allies for the issue, and real coalitions among the races can be started. Would be a great example if all races in the NFL could come together on this issue. Could lead to future coalitions needed for other important issues.

Gotta disagree with Jenkins post. If the crime is committed they must be incarcerated. You can’t just let them off because theyre black.

Theres no immidiate fix.

1 minute ago, TheBukafax said:

Gotta disagree with Jenkins post. If the crime is committed they must be incarcerated. You can’t just let them off because theyre black.

Theres no immidiate fix.

I don't think he's advocating for letting criminals off at all. And the issue of mass incarceration is a complex one, one that I don't mind diving into, but what I believe he is addressing with his post.

It's deeper than letting off criminals. In my case, I was simply fighting for my freedom after being wrongly charged. If I didn't have a competent judge, or had a biased judge, I could've been charged even though I was innocent. Cop's word against mine. I think these are the type of cases activists are fighting for. Until recently the cop's word was always taken over yours. Which is why so much corruption was allowed to go on.

I could again go into the police and what that corruption could mean, but I'll stick to the topic and response. Cops weren't always acting legally.

Just now, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

I don't think he's advocating for letting criminals off at all. And the issue of mass incarceration is a complex one, one that I don't mind diving into, but what I believe he is addressing with his post.

It's deeper than letting off criminals. In my case, I was simply fighting for my freedom after being wrongly charged. If I didn't have a competent judge, or had a biased judge, I could've been charged even though I was innocent. Cop's word against mine. I think these are the type of cases activists are fighting for. Until recently the cop's word was always taken over yours. Which is why so much corruption was allowed to go on.

I could again go into the police and what that corruption could mean, but I'll stick to the topic and response. Cops weren't always acting legally.

Okay yeah that makes sense.