Trump disinvited Eagles from White House visit

Starkiller

38 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

Does your side ever get new talking points or do you continually spout bullshit that emboldens your dumbass position?? You like police corruption doogie? You fake law and order cuck. You like abusing people who don't have the legal authority to fight back? Does it make you feel like a man?

Po po life! Let the butthurt flow through you. 

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watch carefully and take notes.   This is what happens when you tell the President to go fuck himself.   And this is what it's like to have a President who has a backbone and has t

Yeah plenty of times. George W. too I believe.   They handled it with class.   Despite what @Denali believes, this isn't a fucking hostage negotiation.   "Your friends do

Malcolm Jenkins response.    

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Doogie said:

Po po life! Let the butthurt flow through you. 

None of the founding fathers would've supported what you've become.

You suck at reducing crime. Drug War has led to more drugs than ever. If I dropped you off in Chicago or St. Louis you wouldn't feel safe. You have widespread corruption issues in multiple departments across the country.

What are you bragging about again? Do you even know?

Edited by Titansgoodluckcharm

@Doogie "I'm a police officer guys!! Respect my authoritii. I don't care if we're killing people and violating people's rights and the constitution. 'Merica!!

Too bad you dumb fucks are gonna actually have to read the Constitution and the laws in this country. Even if you don't support people's freedoms and right to be free in their travel.

Fake Americans. You don't stand for what this country was founded on.

The protest were fine and if you think no one wants to associate  with Trump now wait until he’s no longer prez

Trump is a con man, he’s conning people to believe the protest are something they are not, don’t be a sucker. 

Trump is a draft dodging traitor

8 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

What if the players protested by doing the raised fist during the anthem instead of kneeling. That’s what Tommie Smith and John Carlos did in the '68 Olympics during the civil rights movement.

Is that somehow more or less offensive than kneeling?

They should do that more, its a good idea. People would be just as offended by raised fists as they are with kneeling, I'm sure

OpbU8bdjTOWxJYuvF-TzqQ.png

Edited by TeamRobinson

35 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

@Doogie "I'm a police officer guys!! Respect my authoritii. I don't care if we're killing people and violating people's rights and the constitution. 'Merica!!

Too bad you dumb fucks are gonna actually have to read the Constitution and the laws in this country. Even if you don't support people's freedoms and right to be free in their travel.

Fake Americans. You don't stand for what this country was founded on.

I'm not a police officer. Hahaha!

I do respect them for the fine job 99.9% of them do. 

You did get on thing right. 'Murica! ?‍♂️

Just now, Doogie said:

I'm not a police officer. Hahaha!

I do respect them for the fine job 99.9% of them do. 

You did get on thing right. 'Murica! ?‍♂️

I respect those who keep us safe. I don't respect those who make criminals out of people just trying to live their lives. I also don't respect anybody who can't respect our Constitution and its intent when it comes to the civil protections we have in this country.

Obviously there's a disconnect between a growing American public, and LEO and those who've perverted our justice system. No other country in the world has more of its population locked up, and you'd still be hard to find a more dangerous developed country.

The laws aren't working. LEO's tactics aren't working. The justice system in this country is flawed.

A correction is coming. LEO should be the ones on the wave of the change, but since they're so ingrained to do as told and not question authority the people are the ones forcing the government's hand. Thank God.

14 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

Trump has already tweeted that the only acceptable thing is a hand over the heart. No raised hands, no hands behind the back, no hands at the side. Hand over heart. And staying in the locker room is running away, which isn't allowed.

A draft dodging Russia loving com man who conspired with foreign powers to sway our election is now the arbiter of patriotism.

This country is so fucked.

WTF alternate reality...

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

Can see how someone can take offense, if the flag is seen as a symbol not just of the nation but also of the collective sacrifices many make in service of the nation.

Can also see how someone can protest the flag because the nation demands sacrifice unevenly, in an arbitrary and unjust manner by not treating citizens equally.

The tactic of protesting the flag or anthem is not an issue worth fighting about.  People's service is worth respecting, and inhumane policing is worth protesting.

14 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

I respect those who keep us safe. I don't respect those who make criminals out of people just trying to live their lives. I also don't respect anybody who can't respect our Constitution and its intent when it comes to the civil protections we have in this country.

Obviously there's a disconnect between a growing American public, and LEO and those who've perverted our justice system. No other country in the world has more of its population locked up, and you'd still be hard to find a more dangerous developed country.

The laws aren't working. LEO's tactics aren't working. The justice system in this country is flawed.

A correction is coming. LEO should be the ones on the wave of the change, but since they're so ingrained to do as told and not question authority the people are the ones forcing the government's hand. Thank God.

How does it feel knowing that I'm not reading anything that your saying. I just know the bulk of what your saying is something along the lines of "black power " "kill whitey" and rubbish of your love for bacon. ?‍♂️

1 minute ago, Doogie said:

How does it feel knowing that I'm not reading anything that your saying. I just know the bulk of what your saying is something along the lines of "black power " "kill whitey" and rubbish of your love for bacon. ?‍♂️

It's actually great in that everyone can see who's being serious when addressing these issues. Funny how you're trying to make it look like the players are spoiled brats disrespecting the country...

Oh. And the race thing. Funny how it wasn't even mentioned and how I've always been for #AllLivesMatter and actually put my career on the line for it.

But yea. Continue the race baiting Doogie. You might just be a bigger hypocrite than Trump. Might be.