Sign in to follow this  
reo

Silverback gorilla vs grizzly bear?

Who wins?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Silverback Gorilla
    • Grizzly Bear

Dumbass poll.  Grizzly is so friggin much bigger.  I want the gorilla to win and it would occasionally if these fights ever happened but thankfully, we only get to speculate like the bunch of retards we are.  

https://www.quora.com/If-a-silverback-gorilla-and-a-grizzly-bear-were-to-fight-to-the-death-who-would-win

5 hours ago, headhunter said:

Still have no idea how a Gorilla can injure a Grizzly, let alone kill it. 

It couldn't do either

Watching that and realizing the biggest gorrilla would be around the elbow height of the upright Grizzly makes you understand how little of a contest it would be. 

Also, ive never seen gorillas go at it like that. usually they smash and run. Grizzly stays until the fight is over. 

6 minutes ago, IrishTitansFan said:

LOL at the people saying opposable thumbs would be a factor. As if they're gonna sit down and play a game of Madden to determine the victor

You'll have to throw something against the wall if you;re picking gorilla

It's like asking who would win in a fight between the two biggest badasses you know, but one has two hands full of knives. 

The real question is: Polar Bear vs Grizzly Bear vs Brown Bear

3 hours ago, headhunter said:

More like Polar Bear vs Lion vs Tiger

There's vids of a < 5ft Black bear fighting a 7-8 ft tiger and making the tiger retreat. 

I think the big cats dont like prolonged battles that a bear has little issue dealing with. 

Will be interesting when we can clone animals and have these questions answered. They used to fight them all a long time ago but as far as I know theres no battle records. 

I'm guessing - Elephant, hippo, rhino, grizzly/polar, tigers, giraffe, black bear, lions, moose, bison/ox, silverback, other big cats,.. then too many. 

Edited by titanruss

1 hour ago, titanruss said:

There's vids of a < 5ft Black bear fighting a 7-8 ft tiger and making the tiger retreat. 

I think the big cats dont like prolonged battles that a bear has little issue dealing with. 

Will be interesting when we can clone animals and have these questions answered. They used to fight them all a long time ago but as far as I know theres no battle records. 

I'm guessing - Elephant, hippo, rhino, grizzly/polar, tigers, giraffe, black bear, lions, moose, bison/ox, silverback, other big cats,.. then too many. 

Bears can deal with injuries much easier than cats. They have totally different hunting techniques and access to a wider array of prey. If a big cat gets almost any type of injury to its legs it’s a good as dead. 

That video of the bear cub versus the cougar was awesome. That little guy not only defended himself well, but he went on the attack. Also, the video of the two grown grizzlies was out of this world. That was pure, raw, power.