To all those who buy things brand new try Craigslist. Just got a Toshiba 1080P high def 65’ for $200. Guy had to move (sounds like domestic dispute) and put up a TV less than a year old that goes for 1300 up for 200, included delivery. 

4 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

What model?  There have not been any non-4K 65 inch TVs  in about two years or more.

Not sure but here it is. From everything I’ve googled it’s still running over 1000. Maybe I’m wrong and still end up with a badass TV? 

You care more than I about the intricacies. 

5817CABB-4A65-42FE-B6E4-7EDF1CB1C50F.jpeg

WG53   

My newest is a 55 inch TCL.  Bought it back during the back to school no tax weekend for around $440ish.

Great TV. 4k games and movies look great.

6 hours ago, WG53 said:

My newest is a 55 inch TCL.  Bought it back during the back to school no tax weekend for around $440ish.

Great TV. 4k games and movies look great.

I've read really good stuff about those TCL. Which series is it?

'Nator   

All LCD TVs are shit, picture wise that said, if you have to have one, that TCL TV is really good for the money. 

LCDs are garbage. I wish they'd be wiped off the planet. Fuckin' washed out looking, computer pixilated bullshit that looks half as good as a 12 year old, mid grade plasma. 

But if you have a SUPER bright room and you do gaming I guess that's your only option.