Guns Used in Mass Murder in Texas High School

CreepingDeath

3 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Yeah legal for him to have but illegal for any ways he could get it. He can’t buy it or be given it legally. So he must have stolen it(illegal), bought it illegally, or just found it on the street. It’s my whole point as to how fucking stupid the law is. 

The law isn’t stupid but you sure as hell are. Like I said you simpleton, read the first sentence and don’t worry about anything else.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yup and you know what makes this one different? 2 officers on site at all times plus a 3rd rover, extensive training for active shooter situations, and a kid with a super clean record. All GOP talking

What's laughable is not that no one knows what to do, congress banned research on gun violence, signed by Clinton no less.    The NRA owns the politicians although their grasp is getting wea

I think either we need to step up those prayers, or else God needs to get off his ass and do something about this.  I mean, every time this happens we pray like rabid MFers and this crap just keeps ha

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

The law isn’t stupid but you sure as hell are. Like I said you simpleton, read the first sentence and don’t worry about anything else.

Yeah I understand the first sentence. It’s not illegal for minors to have a gun. So how did he get it legally? Since all methods of obtaining a gun other than a hunting rifle are illegal for a minor in Texas. Or do you not understand the second sentence? 

Everyone seems to be missing the obvious.  With all these shootings, what percentages of hits are we talking about?  At most like 5% out of the total target space.  These people's aim must really suck. Total hack amateurs, and completely irresponsible gun ownership.  With all of those available targets, this is the best they can do?  

I agree.  Take the guns away from them.  They don't deserve them.

Edited by Denali

13 hours ago, Soxcat said:

Our president is Donald Trump.  That is the issue.

No it’s the fact he’s retarded enough to tweet about it while also using an exclamation point. Seriously, only tards would see that tweet and think it’s appropriate. 

11 hours ago, ManningEnvy said:

You’re as full of shit as a Christmas turkey. I killed five coyotes the other night with one. I’ve also killed bobcats, deer and more damn feral pigs than I can count with an AR.

I’m guessing they taught you this in one of your advanced classes at grad school. 

Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings had harsh words for federal lawmakers who have been commenting on the Sante Fe shooting, which he shared in a Friday morning tweet. “History will not look kindly upon those elected officials who failed to act in the face of repeated mass murders of our children,” he said. “Spare us your thoughts and prayers and do your job.”

I’m not sure what the hell needs to happen, but it’s getting out of control at this point; that’s 22 school shootings in five months. Something has to give. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

The world is a very interesting place these days. Everyone knows something is wrong yet no one can pinpoint the problem. Maybe it’s always been like this, but we are the first wave to be fully integrated into each other’s lives, and it’s fucking us all up because privacy is gone. This is especially the case for kids in schools. They all seem so sad and out of place, and the ones who aren’t sad seem to be the ones caught in the web the most. It’s all really weird when you think about it. 

10 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

Don’t catch you slippin now. 

The weird part is even Bob Marley saw there was opposition. He was much nicer about it than I have been. I’m not a religious person, but my prayers are we make some sense of all this and somehow  find a way towards discourse. 

It's a uniquely USA problem, and while it may be hard to pinpoint the root cause, it's not hard to spot other uniquely USA factors - like a uniquely powerful gun lobby in the NRA.

Outlawing the NRA won't solve it, but their influence is part of the problem for sure.

7 minutes ago, OzTitan said:

It's a uniquely USA problem, and while it may be hard to pinpoint the root cause, it's not hard to spot other uniquely USA factors - like a uniquely powerful gun lobby in the NRA.

Outlawing the NRA won't solve it, but their influence is part of the problem for sure.

Guns are more than a symptom, but they aren’t the root cause. Something very strange is happening in our country. 

42 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Guns are more than a symptom, but they aren’t the root cause. Something very strange is happening in our country. 

It goes back to what I posted in my going away thread pre-ban. It’s the hate-based media. Rush, Fox News, InfoWars, etc. People are driven to hate other people. That’s why most of this happens. 

Then you give them guns...