'Nator

North Korea, Kim Jong-Un shit all over imbecilic, fake, wanna-be alpha Donald Trump

13 hours ago, Starkiller said:

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/16/north-korea-weapons-test-moratorium-1416577

North Korea on Tuesday suggested it might call off its 20-month suspension of nuclear and missile tests because of summertime U.S.-South Korean military drills that the North calls preparation for an eventual invasion.

The statement by the North’s Foreign Ministry comes amid a general deadlock in nuclear talks, but after an extraordinary meeting of the U.S. and North Korean leaders at the Korean border raised hopes that negotiations on the North’s growing nuclear and missile arsenal would soon resume.

The Art of the Deal.

South Korean joint exercises, a cornerstone of US power and influence in the region, called ridiculous by our president who seems to be taking his talking points from NK

Trump tweeted early Saturday that Kim had sent him a letter seeking a meeting to start negotiations between Washington and Pyongyang following the conclusion of the United States's joint exercises with South Korea.

"It was a long letter, much of it complaining about the ridiculous and expensive exercises," Trump wrote, adding that Kim apologized for testing short range missiles and claimed the "testing would stop when the exercises end."

"I look forward to seeing Kim Jong Un in the not too distant future! A nuclear free North Korea will lead to one of the most successful countries in the world!" he added.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/456939-trump-says-hell-meet-with-kim-jong-un-on-denuclearization-in-the-not

3 hours ago, begooode said:

South Korean joint exercises, a cornerstone of US power and influence in the region, called ridiculous by our president who seems to be taking his talking points from NK

Trump tweeted early Saturday that Kim had sent him a letter seeking a meeting to start negotiations between Washington and Pyongyang following the conclusion of the United States's joint exercises with South Korea.

"It was a long letter, much of it complaining about the ridiculous and expensive exercises," Trump wrote, adding that Kim apologized for testing short range missiles and claimed the "testing would stop when the exercises end."

"I look forward to seeing Kim Jong Un in the not too distant future! A nuclear free North Korea will lead to one of the most successful countries in the world!" he added.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/456939-trump-says-hell-meet-with-kim-jong-un-on-denuclearization-in-the-not

You should check out the behind the bastards on the family about this.  They launch something like a hundred hacks a second, and it’s not really possible to know how much they steal.  It’s gotten worse and worse since Uns been in power.

I remember when Kim Jong Ill died and everybody laughed at his fatass failson taking over but he’s a lot more competent/dangerous.  All Kim Jong Ill did was drink cognac and watch movies.

6 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

North Korea's foreign minister said Friday his country will try to remain "America's biggest threat" if the United States continues to confront the North with sanctions. Foreign Minister Ri Yong Ho also called U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo a "poisonous plant of American diplomacy" and vowed to "shutter the absurd dream" that sanctions will force a change in Pyongyang.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/north-korea-fires-ballistic-missile-report

25 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

North Korea's foreign minister said Friday his country will try to remain "America's biggest threat" if the United States continues to confront the North with sanctions. Foreign Minister Ri Yong Ho also called U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo a "poisonous plant of American diplomacy" and vowed to "shutter the absurd dream" that sanctions will force a change in Pyongyang.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/north-korea-fires-ballistic-missile-report

I guess North Korea took offense to Trump saying China and the Federal Reserve Chairman were America's main enemies. 

I don't mind that Trump tried to do something.  He just went so over the top praising Kim.  Trump could've walked away with "I did try, no one else would", but now he just looks the fool....which I guess that's what he does best.