Jump to content
'Nator

North Korea, Kim Jong-Un shit all over imbecilic, fake, wanna-be alpha Donald Trump

Recommended Posts

50 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

How many of you retard Trumpsters ordered a commemorative north korea peace coin 

 

 

image.png

I actually never considered doing anything of the sort... But, now that this seems to be your "expert analysis" I'm considering ordering several...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Couple things. Firstly, it's totally obvious how nervous many on the left were about this meeting & the potential for a success, because it would be a massive, massive foreign policy win for Trump. The biggest in ages. Every liberal breathed a sigh of relief. It's a perfect example of why our country is fucked, each side is flat out rooting for the other to fail.

 

Secondly, let's see how things shake out, cause suddenly NK scaled back their tone in a big way. On one hand it's a risk pulling out of this deal but I also get it, things were finally progressing nicely & then out of nowhere NK pulls their typical shit, so until they get serious they don't deserve a meeting & photo op. Trump's negotiating skills haven't translated from business to politics as hoped but I actually think he has a good handle on Kim, who isn't particularly smart & is impulsive. Where Trump is in over his head is with the super sharp heads of state who know geopolitics inside out. He's out of his league with those guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, Tux, North Korea dissolving into one country with SK? Do you realize how difficult that would be? Sure, there's some nostalgia & nationalistic feelings for some on both sides about coming together but my goodness they're so different. SK is a modern state with a complex & sophisticated economy & government while NK is a truly bizarre, archaic place with the most draconian dictatorship in the world. The whole country is based off isolation. Kim is only 32, who knows where he could windup  in a union, he ain't risking that.. They're so far apart economically, NK would be lost in meetings with SK's government. And that's before we even consider the citizens. I believe NK's average height is 3-4 inches shorter than SK, they're beaten down, starving, terrified, brain washed people who know nothing outside their little hermit kingdom. Half of them would be overwhelmed & have panic attacks with the whole thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Face said:

Couple things. Firstly, it's totally obvious how nervous many on the left were about this meeting & the potential for a success, because it would be a massive, massive foreign policy win for Trump. The biggest in ages. Every liberal breathed a sigh of relief. It's a perfect example of why our country is fucked, each side is flat out rooting for the other to fail.

This is all bullshit. Those of us on the left had no problem with getting a peace deal.

 

It’s just a matter of it being ridiculous that Trump was getting all this credit when Moon was doing the negotiating. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Face said:

Trump's negotiating skills haven't translated from business to politics as hoped 

There about the same, he's terrible at both

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

There about the same, he's terrible at both

(Expert Analysis) says..

 

That would be (they're)… 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

There about the same, he's terrible at both

The difference is that, in the business world he could outspend most of his contractors and business partners so he never actually had to negotiate from a moderately level playing field. That’s not how a president would have to negotiate with other countries and he sucks at negotiating. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

The difference is that, in the business world he could outspend most of his contractors and business partners so he never actually had to negotiate from a moderately level playing field. That’s not how a president would have to negotiate with other countries and he sucks at negotiating. 

He doesn't make deals, he breaks deals. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Btowner said:

When is Mexico going to start paying for the wall?

I heard from a planted informant that it would be after the Obama Intelligence Committee  (that's an oxymoron) stops spying... :134_spy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Face said:

Also, Tux, North Korea dissolving into one country with SK? Do you realize how difficult that would be? Sure, there's some nostalgia & nationalistic feelings for some on both sides about coming together but my goodness they're so different. SK is a modern state with a complex & sophisticated economy & government while NK is a truly bizarre, archaic place with the most draconian dictatorship in the world. The whole country is based off isolation. Kim is only 32, who knows where he could windup  in a union, he ain't risking that.. They're so far apart economically, NK would be lost in meetings with SK's government. And that's before we even consider the citizens. I believe NK's average height is 3-4 inches shorter than SK, they're beaten down, starving, terrified, brain washed people who know nothing outside their little hermit kingdom. Half of them would be overwhelmed & have panic attacks with the whole thing.

It is going to happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Starkiller said:

This is all bullshit. Those of us on the left had no problem with getting a peace deal.

 

It’s just a matter of it being ridiculous that Trump was getting all this credit when Moon was doing the negotiating. 

It's always somebody else when something good happens. The fact is Trump took it to Kim & put him & his blustering in his place. It was similar to the Republican primaries when the other guys were disarmed because they're not used to such direct, aggressive talk. Even Bill Maher have him credit, he said it's about time we stop tip toeing around  NK.

 

But nobody gives the guy a nick of credit for anything. My own personal favorite was when the numbers were released showing the big increase in manufacturing jobs here. Valerie Jarrett actually had the gall to say it was Obama who did it!!!!! Until they showed a video of BO making fun of Trump for saying he'll bring manufacturing jobs back. His exact words were "How you going to do that", while laughing. 

 

The answers simple Barry, he's the God Emperor & that's the kinda shit God Emperor's do ya know?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



Titans Report Footer Logo

Titans Report is a fan operated website for the Tennessee Titans. The site includes a message board, blog, podcast, organized fantasy games,and a mobile site. The podcast has had on many prominent members of the media covering the Titans. Some names include John McClain of the Houston Chronicle, Jim Wyatt of the Tennessee Titans official website, Paul Kuharsky of 104.5 The Zone, Phillip B. Wilson of the Indy Star, Jonathan Hutton of the Titans Radio Network, Sal Capaccio of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network, Scott Wright of Draft Countdown, and others.

Recent Posts

Official Website

Kuharsky's Blog

ESPN NFL Nation

104.5 The Zone

102.5 The Game

TITANSLINKS

×
×
  • Create New...