'Nator

North Korea, Kim Jong-Un shit all over imbecilic, fake, wanna-be alpha Donald Trump

begooode   

Seoul (CNN) -- North Korea has tested a "newly developed ultramodern" weapon in an event supervised by leader Kim Jong Un, state media said Friday, amid faltering nuclear disarmament negotiations with the United States.

Very little is known about the weapon or whether it is even new, but the test is the latest sign that Pyongyang is prepared to return to a more militaristic relationship with Washington if talks continue to go poorly.

"He's tiptoeing towards a more aggressive posture in negotiations with the US and he's signaling that he's not going to give way and can simply return to his old practices if (the US) don't change their approach," Josh Pollack, senior research associate at the Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterrey, told CNN.,...

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/15/asia/kim-north-korea-missile-kcna-intl/index.html

begooode   

National security adviser John Bolton said Tuesday that President Donald Trump believes he should hold a second summit with Kim Jong Un because the North Korean leader hasn't lived up to commitments he made during their first meeting.

"They have not lived up to the commitments so far," Bolton said at The Wall Street Journal's annual CEO Council conference in Washington. "That's why I think the President thinks that another summit is likely to be productive."

Bolton said the US would press ahead with a second meeting shortly after the start of the new year -- saying, "January, February" -- in the hope of making further progress. He said the Trump administration would not lift hefty economic sanctions against the regime until then.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/04/politics/bolton-north-korea-summit-commitments/index.html

begooode   

New satellite images obtained exclusively by CNN reveal North Korea has significantly expanded a key long-range missile base located in the mountainous interior of the country, offering yet another reminder that diplomatic talks with the US have done little to prevent Kim Jong Un from pursuing his promise to mass produce and deploy the existing types of nuclear warheads in his arsenal.

The satellite imagery offers evidence that the Yeongjeo-dong missile base and a nearby, previously unreported site remain active and have been continuously upgraded, underscoring the reality of just how far apart Washington and Pyongyang are on the issue of denuclearization despite five months of sporadic talks.

While the base at Yeongjeo-dong has long been known to US intelligence agencies and analysts, researchers at the Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey told CNN that the images reveal construction on a new facility just seven miles away from the older site that had not been previously publicly identified.

"Satellite images show that the base remains active. Moreover, in the past year North Korea has significantly expanded a nearby facility that appears to be another missile base," the report states, noting that it is unclear whether the two bases are separate, or whether one is subordinate to other.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/05/politics/north-korea-satellite-images-missile-base/index.html

Mythos27   
1 hour ago, begooode said:

The intel chiefs in that meeting are thinking, this guy is a lying, dangerously stupid pos, who I have to call "sir"...

The thought of calling that lizard "Sir" makes my skin crawl. You know I've always liked the idea of calling the president by his title "President Bush, President Obama, etc" but I just can't bring myself to do it with this guy. 

begooode   
11 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

The thought of calling that lizard "Sir" makes my skin crawl. You know I've always liked the idea of calling the president by his title "President Bush, President Obama, etc" but I just can't bring myself to do it with this guy. 

I keep thinking someone is going to go off on Trump in one of those meetings and they'll have a "when keepin it real goes wrong" moment in the White House.