'Nator

North Korea, Kim Jong-Un shit all over imbecilic, fake, wanna-be alpha Donald Trump

33 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Youn are scared as hell that Trump will be successful at anything he does. You want the whole world to go to shit just because your smelly vagina lost. 

I have never once considered the possibility that Trump will be successful as a president...

53 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

I have never once considered the possibility that Trump will be successful as a president...

He hasn’t been. 

I shouldn’t be surprised that Tux was wrong... again.  But, I am disappointed that the opportunity for real peace slipped through our fingers. A nuclear deal with NK would have been a win for everyone and I would have been happy to give Trump, a man who stands in opposition to every personal and military value I have, all the credit in the world if he even made real progress. 

"We express our willingness to sit down face-to-face with the U.S. and resolve issues anytime and in any format," North Korean Vice Foreign Minister Kim Kye-gwan said on Friday, according to the outlet, citing the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA).

10 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

"We express our willingness to sit down face-to-face with the U.S. and resolve issues anytime and in any format," North Korean Vice Foreign Minister Kim Kye-gwan said on Friday, according to the outlet, citing the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA).

“We express our willingness to allow you to kick  the ball this time” Lucy said to Charlie Brown on Friday, citing the Peanuts News Network.

6 hours ago, Btowner said:

Typical Trump response. Faux narrative and faux outrage. Americans regardless of party are not cheering for a commie dictator. Trump supporters are so quick to claim victory or winning, they forget you still have to cross the goal line. This was a fumble at the twenty yard line. 

Be a man, take the setback and recover. Don't whine about cheering commie dictators. 

This is what all the idiot right wingers here do. They create ridiculous scenarios and attribute that bs to liberals or put words in other people's mouths and argue some ridiculous point no one is arguing.

Edited by WG53

It sucks that Clinton was such an idiot to attack Libya and now it’s led to this fallout. I called this when it happened. Bolton just had to be a retard and smear everyone’s face in it. 

7 hours ago, Btowner said:

Typical Trump response. Faux narrative and faux outrage. Americans regardless of party are not cheering for a commie dictator. Trump supporters are so quick to claim victory or winning, they forget you still have to cross the goal line. This was a fumble at the twenty yard line. 

Be a man, take the setback and recover. Don't whine about cheering commie dictators. 

That's some funny shit coming from the "snowflake entourage"... LOL!!! :339_snowflake:

7 hours ago, Starkiller said:

That's because you actually think you have brain... Someday maybe you will let your spouse make the decisions... 

1 hour ago, WG53 said:

This is what all the idiot right wingers here do. They create ridiculous scenarios and attribute that bs to liberals or put words in other people's mouths and argue some ridiculous point no one is arguing.

Another brain storm from the shit shoveler… :70_poop::70_poop::70_poop: