Jump to content
'Nator

North Korea, Kim Jong-Un shit all over imbecilic, fake, wanna-be alpha Donald Trump

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Love the flakes responses. Just a month ago, they were outraged that Trump was meeting with NK to make peace.

 

star(you’re no killer)- want to place a lifetime ban bet on this? Put your money where your mouth is.

On what exactly? Full nuclear disarmament overseen by the IAEA before Trump leaves office? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Love the flakes responses. Just a month ago, they were outraged that Trump was meeting with NK to make peace.

 

star(you’re no killer)- want to place a lifetime ban bet on this? Put your money where your mouth is.

Find a post for people who were outraged about the possibility of peace talks...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was anyone actually naive enough to think this meeting would actually happen? Two complete dipshits trying to come together, anyone with half a brain knew this was coming. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Omar said:

Was anyone actually naive enough to think this meeting would actually happen? Two complete dipshits trying to come together, anyone with half a brain knew this was coming. 

I thought the meeting might happen, but I never believed anything would really come of it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

 

They said the same thing about Reagan when he did not get a deal at the Reykjavik Summit. Good to see that so many Americans are cheering for the commie dictator. 

Jesus. No one is rooting for Jong Un. We are just tired of watching the buffoon at work. Did you read his damn letter? It’s some of the stupidest shit I’ve ever read. Our arsenal is huge! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Jesus. No one is rooting for Jong Un. We are just tired of watching the buffoon at work. Did you read his damn letter? It’s some of the stupidest shit I’ve ever read. Our arsenal is huge! 

yuge!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

 

They said the same thing about Reagan when he did not get a deal at the Reykjavik Summit. Good to see that so many Americans are cheering for the commie dictator. 

Get a grip. No one is rooting for Kim. Trump is embarassing himself which makes us look bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rolltide said:

 

They said the same thing about Reagan when he did not get a deal at the Reykjavik Summit. Good to see that so many Americans are cheering for the commie dictator. 

Don't be stupid. No one's cheering for anyone.

 

And Reagan NEVER got showed up like this.

 

Reagan, gtfo. Give the man his due, he stared down the leader of the Soviet Union. Trump can't handle a two-bit dictator from a far-flung hamlet.

Edited by Legaltitan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rolltide said:

 

They said the same thing about Reagan when he did not get a deal at the Reykjavik Summit. Good to see that so many Americans are cheering for the commie dictator. 

Typical Trump response. Faux narrative and faux outrage. Americans regardless of party are not cheering for a commie dictator. Trump supporters are so quick to claim victory or winning, they forget you still have to cross the goal line. This was a fumble at the twenty yard line. 

 

Be a man, take the setback and recover. Don't whine about cheering commie dictators. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Youn are scared as hell that Trump will be successful at anything he does. You want the whole world to go to shit just because your smelly vagina lost. 

 

I have never once considered the possibility that Trump will be successful as a president...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

I have never once considered the possibility that Trump will be successful as a president...

He hasn’t been. 

 

I shouldn’t be surprised that Tux was wrong... again.  But, I am disappointed that the opportunity for real peace slipped through our fingers. A nuclear deal with NK would have been a win for everyone and I would have been happy to give Trump, a man who stands in opposition to every personal and military value I have, all the credit in the world if he even made real progress. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"We express our willingness to sit down face-to-face with the U.S. and resolve issues anytime and in any format," North Korean Vice Foreign Minister Kim Kye-gwan said on Friday, according to the outlet, citing the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

"We express our willingness to sit down face-to-face with the U.S. and resolve issues anytime and in any format," North Korean Vice Foreign Minister Kim Kye-gwan said on Friday, according to the outlet, citing the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA).

“We express our willingness to allow you to kick  the ball this time” Lucy said to Charlie Brown on Friday, citing the Peanuts News Network.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



Titans Report Footer Logo

Titans Report is a fan operated website for the Tennessee Titans. The site includes a message board, blog, podcast, organized fantasy games,and a mobile site. The podcast has had on many prominent members of the media covering the Titans. Some names include John McClain of the Houston Chronicle, Jim Wyatt of the Tennessee Titans official website, Paul Kuharsky of 104.5 The Zone, Phillip B. Wilson of the Indy Star, Jonathan Hutton of the Titans Radio Network, Sal Capaccio of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network, Scott Wright of Draft Countdown, and others.

Recent Posts

Official Website

Kuharsky's Blog

ESPN NFL Nation

104.5 The Zone

102.5 The Game

TITANSLINKS

×
×
  • Create New...