North Korea, Kim Jong-Un shit all over imbecilic, fake, wanna-be alpha Donald Trump

'Nator

6 minutes ago, Downtown said:

Lets be clear. I was for it then and am absolutely for it now. I applauded the idea of logically sitting down and talking with your enemies when Obama wanted to do it and I applaud that Trump sat down with him. I don't, however, applaud that Trump took shit even farther and talked up a murderous dictator. That was way over the top and unnecessary. 

The point I'm trying to illustrate is that conservatives were the ones absolutely shitting on this when Obama proposed it, but now conservative sheep like @TennesseeTuxedo think its the best thing in the world. Just ridiculous and transparent. Trump has exposed all of you for not actually having a stance on anything or moral values at all.  

This, combined with the deficit, exposes BLATANT hypocrisy that the Democrat establishment and left leaning media will be too stupid and pussified to expose. 

BTW similar hypocrisy arose over the very good Obama economy and excellent unemployment numbers of 2016. Trump called all the numbers "fake" and the stock market boon "a bubble". Only 3-4 months into his term he was touting these same numbers. 

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sox, you start this rant with a blatantly racist comment about intelligence of blacks. Hard to get past that without shutting down on all arguments.   You then imagine that we separate peopl

What am I suppose to do with the commemorative coin Tux sold me?  

Pretty sure this is a thread about North Korea, not working class white people...   Next time you want to randomly bring up your criticisms of black people, you should perhaps stick to Storm

Posted Images

"Successful country" doesn't mean re-enacting the policies of the 1920s.  Things looked great then too, before the wheels fell off.

1 hour ago, Downtown said:

Lets be clear. I was for it then and am absolutely for it now. I applauded the idea of logically sitting down and talking with your enemies when Obama wanted to do it and I applaud that Trump sat down with him. I don't, however, applaud that Trump took shit even farther and talked up a murderous dictator. That was way over the top and unnecessary. 

The point I'm trying to illustrate is that conservatives were the ones absolutely shitting on this when Obama proposed it, but now conservative sheep like @TennesseeTuxedo think its the best thing in the world. Just ridiculous and transparent. Trump has exposed all of you for not actually having a stance on anything or moral values at all.  

No, they've been exposing themselves for years, though Trump has upped the ante, for sure.  

Edited by Rogue

1 hour ago, Downtown said:

Obama said he wanted to meet with them with no preconditions.   Trump got two things before meeting with Kim, release of three prisoners and halting of nuclear testing.   You could even add the starting of a relationship with SK.   There is a difference.   

And don't get me started on Obama meeting Castro.   The left is all over trump for things that they predictably cared less about with Obama...like not calling out Castro on his human rights violations.

6 hours ago, ctm said:

I was gonna post this..... 

He's so clearly owner by Putin.....

Russia's veto power over helping choose Secretary of State (Tillerson, not Romney), Russia's control over Trump or Manafort or whoever changing the Republican party platform language about Ukraine during the convention, "part of Russia's efforts to help elect Trump" in exchange for lifting Magnitsky sanctions at Trump Tower, and probably also whether or not Putin helped craft the adoption story Trump used on Air Force One to cover for that meeting.

4 hours ago, Legaltitan said:

Guess I'm old-fashioned, but I remember when we used to treat two-bit, murderous dictators like the scum that they are, rather than pick fights and call them names, back down, then grant them equal dignity, photo-ops, legitimacy, propaganda, and concrete policy objectives.

I did not want to say anything ahead of time because you have to have hope, but this Singapore Summit smelled funny from the very beginning. To whose benefit is it to stop joint military exercises in that region and agree they are a provocation? I mean, countries that really matter. This isn't about North Korea and its nukes. Not really. And we were never going to war with North Korea and everyone knew that as well.

Was the Bosnian War really about Kosovo? Is the annexation of Crimea really about Crimea? Dang, God gave y'all a brain - use it.

This is pretty much all besides the point mi amigo. No one in their right mind supports the fact it is Trump engineering this show. But he is, and it was left up to him now that they have nuclear weapons and their nation is starving to death. False bravado is pretty much the only tool in his toolbox. We might as well hope it works. 

As an aside, what would you have the president do now that they have verifiable ICBMs and nuclear tipped warheads? Get past the rhetoric. If he wasn’t willing to give up something then why should they even come to the table? What would Obama have done in this situation? I’m sure he would have handled it with more class, and I’m sure he would have let SK and Japan know our intentions, but do you think they would even sit with him if he wasn’t willing to give immediate concessions? Should we not be trying to find a way to disarm them? If so, how better could we go about it than to give up for an undetermined time nuclear exercises in their back yard? 

I hope im not sounding condescending or that I even agree with the method, but this is an issue that was left on Trump’s plate. I would much rather have someone else handling the situation, but that isn’t reality at this point. 

4 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

This is pretty much all besides the point mi amigo. No one in their right mind supports the fact it is Trump engineering this show. But he is, and it was left up to him now that they have nuclear weapons and their nation is starving to death. False bravado is pretty much the only tool in his toolbox. We might as well hope it works. 

As an aside, what would you have the president do now that they have verifiable ICBMs and nuclear tipped warheads? Get past the rhetoric. If he wasn’t willing to give up something then why should they even come to the table? What would Obama have done in this situation? I’m sure he would have handled it with more class, and I’m sure he would have let SK and Japan know our intentions, but do you think they would even sit with him if he wasn’t willing to give immediate concessions? Should we not be trying to find a way to disarm them? If so, how better could we go about it than to give up for an undetermined time nuclear exercises in their back yard? 

I hope im not sounding condescending or that I even agree with the method, but this is an issue that was left on Trump’s plate. I would much rather have someone else handling the situation, but that isn’t reality at this point. 

I don't think we're all necessarily on opposing sides of this thing. I think most of us are just hoping against hope that something good comes of this. It's like in all the movies where the worst kid on the team ends up with the ball as clock runs out. Everyone knows he fucking sucks and will most likely miss the shot but you're hoping he succeeds because you really want the team to win. I think where people are rubbed the wrong way is that the Trumpers have predictably declared victory prematurely because they're desperate for a deal that will validate their support of Trump and "stick it to the liberals". It's pretty clear that nothing is imminent and nothing binding was signed so those who have little faith in Trump are pointing that out in counter to the Trump-sycophant narrative. The politics of this whole thing are clouding clouding what seems like a pretty straight forward story. The tell is that both sides seem to be actually acknowledging the same facts despite dressing it all up in plenty of spin.

11 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

I don't think we're all necessarily on opposing sides of this thing. I think most of us are just hoping against hope that something good comes of this. It's like in all the movies where the worst kid on the team ends up with the ball as clock runs out. Everyone knows he fucking sucks and will most likely miss the shot but you're hoping he succeeds because you really want the team to win. I think where people are rubbed the wrong way is that the Trumpers have predictably declared victory prematurely because they're desperate for a deal that will validate their support of Trump and "stick it to the liberals". It's pretty clear that nothing is imminent and nothing binding was signed so those who have little faith in Trump are pointing that out in counter to the Trump-sycophant narrative. The politics of this whole thing are clouding clouding what seems like a pretty straight forward story. The tell is that both sides seem to be actually acknowledging the same facts despite dressing it all up in plenty of spin.

Does that bother you?    Do you then agree that conservatives were rightly upset when the left validated that horrible deal Obama made with Iran?

29 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

but this is an issue that was left on Trump’s plate. I would much rather have someone else handling the situation, but that isn’t reality at this point. 

I don't disagree with this.

What I said is not beside the point, it IS the point. What went on in Singapore had very little to do with keeping our country safe from nuclear weapons.

I politely decline to spell it out any further.

1 hour ago, Little Earl said:

The left is all over trump for things that they predictably cared less about with Obama...like not calling out Castro on his human rights violations.

You are mistaken. Or lying.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/on-first-full-day-in-cuba-obama-to-meet-with-castro-and-address-the-public/2016/03/20/931e4ff6-eef5-11e5-89c3-a647fcce95e0_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.1c0138b8677b

"In an extraordinary news conference Monday afternoon, President Obama and Cuban President Raúl Castro sparred over human rights, the Guantanamo prison and their views of their own countries and the world, even as both hailed Obama’s historic visit here as a new step in normalizing relations.

The event was marked by a jarring juxtaposition of diplomatic formality and public jousting, as Castro responded to questions from American reporters by either ignoring them or dismissing them as misguided. At one point, he challenged a U.S. journalist to “give me a name” of any alleged political prisoner here.

For his part, Obama seemed to relish the opportunity to display his comfort in discussing both the things they agreed on, and those they did not. The public exchange was virtually unprecedented in Cuba."

This is a direct quote from Obama's speech, in Cuba: "You know, our growing engagement with Cuba is guided by one overarching goal, advancing the mutual interest of our two countries, including improving the lives of our people, both Cubans and Americans. That’s why I’m here. I’ve said consistently after more than five very difficult decades, the relationship between our governments will not be transformed overnight. We continue, as President Castro indicated, to have some very serious differences, including on democracy and human rights. And President Castro and I have had very frank and candid conversations on these subjects."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-cuba-castro-idUSKCN0WN0HQ

U.S. President Barack Obama pushed Cuba to improve human rights during his historic visit to the Communist-led island on Monday, publicly sparring with President Raul Castro who showed flashes of anger and hit back at U.S. “double standards”

12 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

Does that bother you?    Do you then agree that conservatives were rightly upset when the left validated that horrible deal Obama made with Iran?

If the Iran deal is the standard by which we judge deals, and you rate that deal as "horrible," then the "deal" with North Korea is not even fit to wipe the President's ass after Executive Time.