North Korea, Kim Jong-Un shit all over imbecilic, fake, wanna-be alpha Donald Trump

'Nator

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sox, you start this rant with a blatantly racist comment about intelligence of blacks. Hard to get past that without shutting down on all arguments.   You then imagine that we separate peopl

What am I suppose to do with the commemorative coin Tux sold me?  

Pretty sure this is a thread about North Korea, not working class white people...   Next time you want to randomly bring up your criticisms of black people, you should perhaps stick to Storm

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

North Korea's foreign minister said Friday his country will try to remain "America's biggest threat" if the United States continues to confront the North with sanctions. Foreign Minister Ri Yong Ho also called U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo a "poisonous plant of American diplomacy" and vowed to "shutter the absurd dream" that sanctions will force a change in Pyongyang.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/north-korea-fires-ballistic-missile-report

25 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

North Korea's foreign minister said Friday his country will try to remain "America's biggest threat" if the United States continues to confront the North with sanctions. Foreign Minister Ri Yong Ho also called U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo a "poisonous plant of American diplomacy" and vowed to "shutter the absurd dream" that sanctions will force a change in Pyongyang.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/north-korea-fires-ballistic-missile-report

I guess North Korea took offense to Trump saying China and the Federal Reserve Chairman were America's main enemies. 

I don't mind that Trump tried to do something.  He just went so over the top praising Kim.  Trump could've walked away with "I did try, no one else would", but now he just looks the fool....which I guess that's what he does best. 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, 'Nator said:

“I believe that the U.S. side will come out with a proposal geared to the interests of the DPRK and the U.S. and based on the calculation method acceptable to us,” she said, using an abbreviation for North Korea’s formal name, the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea.

If the United States does not change its approach “at the hard-earned working-level talks with North Korea,” a deal between the two countries will not happen, she said.

• 4 weeks later...

North Korea launches missile into waters near Japan days before nuclear talks set to resume with U.S.

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2019-10-01/north-korea-launches-missile-into-waters-near-japan-days-before-nuclear-talks-set-to-resume-with-u-s

SEOUL — 

North Korea fired a ballistic missile Wednesday that landed in the Sea of Japan, also known as the East Sea, less than 200 miles from the Japanese coast, according to the South Korean military and the Japanese coast guard.

The launch came a day after North Korea said it would resume nuclear talks with the U.S. this weekend. The last time a North Korean missile landed in Japan’s exclusive economic zone was November 2017.