North Korea, Kim Jong-Un shit all over imbecilic, fake, wanna-be alpha Donald Trump

'Nator

37 minutes ago, ctm said:

SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea executed Kim Hyok Chol, its special envoy to the United States, and foreign ministry officials who carried out working-level negotiations for the second U.S.-North Korea summit in February, holding them responsible for its collapse, a South Korean newspaper reported on Friday.

Kim Yong Chol, a senior official who had been U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo’s counterpart in the run-up to the summit between U.S. President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in Hanoi, is also said to have been subjected to forced labor and ideological education, the Chosun Ilbo reported.

“Kim Hyok Chol was investigated and executed at Mirim Airport with four foreign ministry officials in March,” an unnamed North Korea source said, according to the Chosun Ilbo, adding that they were charged with spying for the United States.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-usa-purge-idUSKCN1T02PD

Trump:  He wrote me beautiful letters and we fell in love.

Trump got that man killed...

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sox, you start this rant with a blatantly racist comment about intelligence of blacks. Hard to get past that without shutting down on all arguments.   You then imagine that we separate peopl

What am I suppose to do with the commemorative coin Tux sold me?  

Pretty sure this is a thread about North Korea, not working class white people...   Next time you want to randomly bring up your criticisms of black people, you should perhaps stick to Storm

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, ctm said:

Armistice was established between North and South Korea in 1953 during he first term of the Eisenhower administration. What has Trump achieved relative to that?

He threatened nuclear war and exchanged beautiful letters with Kim...

Edited by Starkiller

43 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I love how the highly upset left are acting. As if Trump should accomplish something in one day that their beloved Obama didnt even attempt.

Been longer than one day.

This is his 3rd face to face meeting with Kim.

What has it accomplished that the United States didn't have before?

And don't come at me with the.....

The release of POW remains.

The release of prisoners.

Lack of missle test.

All of that stuff has been accomplished at various times from the last 3 administrations. 

2 hours ago, NFLStudent said:

Been longer than one day.

This is his 3rd face to face meeting with Kim.

What has it accomplished that the United States didn't have before?

And don't come at me with the.....

The release of POW remains.

The release of prisoners.

Lack of missle test.

All of that stuff has been accomplished at various times from the last 3 administrations. 

Nothing... the answer is nothing. Except those cool coins he made to sell to the moron sheep that follow him. He’s had virtually no part in the peace talks. The only way this happens is if sanctions are lifted. And that’s absolutely not happening. This is sad and makes America look even more weak. Trump wants to be a dictator so badly.

5 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I love how the highly upset left are acting. As if Trump should accomplish something in one day that their beloved Obama didnt even attempt.

For argument's sake, let's forget about Obama for a second. Do you even wonder why no other POTUS did this? They have been smarter administrations, cabinets and presidents than Trump. Why do you think the US policy has been for the POTUS not to meet with the North Korean dictators?

For one second, can you wonder how the people who have been abused by the NK regime feel that the great USA seems to ignore Kim's human rights abuses and is firmly in his corner? Do you realize these photo ops will be on NK state run TV and propaganda showing that he is on equal footing as a sitting POTUS? If there was any chance of a regime change in NK, these photo ops and the propaganda only strengthens Kim. 

Edited by Btowner