JakePA_Titan

The moment you realize you're not on GSW level lmao

11 minutes ago, kgsTitan said:

Yes, but why? Analytics. Not because of talent or luck. 

However, the numbers also said the Rockets shooting pctg. would be higher than they've been. It's possible the Rockets shoot far better in games 6 and or 7. The numbers should return closer to the expected mean eventually.

At the end of the day players have to play. I’ve enjoyed the good series. Basketball is really boring when every game and round are blow outs.

kgsTitan   
1 minute ago, JakePA_Titan said:

But they are winning withiut him and GSW doesn't look like the GSW we know.

Not saying Luc isnt a damn good defender. Im saying he is not that important to HOUs ability to play great D. That has been evident throughout this series.

And being able to play all 5 positionz against GSW is not that hard. Their biggest man is Durant, who im sure we all admit is a damn there impossible job.

Green, Ariza, and Tucker all have no problem switching onto any of GSWs players. And they are apl pretty good defenders. Which makes Luc expendable. Much more than Iggy is to GSW.

You have to be pretty versatile to switch off from Curry to Draymond to Durant and not miss a beat. Rockets needed multiple guys who could do that such that the simulations say you win. 

GSW are quite possibly the best team of all-time, so you have to give Morey a ton of credit.

Just now, CaliTitan3518 said:

Based on the numbers....

They shot 37%. What's far better exactly?

I would imagine "far better" would be 47%+. They are not shooting close to 50% on the road, without CP3, in a must win for GSW. 

No way. Maybe they do shoot better, at maybe around 40%. But that is not far better and that also doesn't gaurentee a win....And Im sure you agree.

Just now, kgsTitan said:

You have to be pretty versatile to switch off from Curry to Draymond to Durant and not miss a beat. Rockets needed multiple guys who could do that such that the simulations say you win. 

GSW are quite possibly the best team of all-time, so you have to give Morey a ton of credit.

They are only 2-1 in the Finals and are close to getting beat by an undermanned HOU team with 2 less stars.

Lets not confuse what quite possibly is the most talented team, with being the best team/dynasty of all time....

Because I know when ppl are saying "best team of all time", they are referring to it as best dynasty ever. They have a lot to do to be that.

But most talented....thats probably the case without a doubt.

kgsTitan   
2 minutes ago, kgsTitan said:

You have to be pretty versatile to switch off from Curry to Draymond to Durant and not miss a beat. Rockets needed multiple guys who could do that, PLUS shoot the 3 well enough to hit Morey's magic number per game, such that the simulations say you win. 

kgsTitan   
2 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

They are only 2-1 in the Finals and are close to getting beat by an undermanned HOU team with 2 less stars.

Lets not confuse what quite possibly is the most talented team, with being the best team/dynasty of all time....

Because I know when ppl are saying "best team of all time", they are referring to it as best dynasty ever. They have a lot to do to be that.

But most talented....thats probably the case without a doubt.

Well, I'm considering that they have the original core of a 73-win team and THEN added one of the best players of all time in his prime in Durant. Plus, the clearly 3-peat if not for missing their main glue guy in Green during the finals.

I think they're an all-time great team for sure and have been damn near unbeatable when healthy for a long while now

kgsTitan   

The real question now is, when GSW blitz them tomorrow night, do they fold and rest, clear the bench, maybe hope Ryan Anderson goes 8-10 from 3?Just put all the chips in the middle on game 7 with a rested Harden and possibly Paul back? I believe so. 

I would go all-out early and try to steal one, and if it doesn't work, pull the plug and rest.

Alternative is to grind and likely lose anyway, plus be exhausted.

Edited by kgsTitan

1 minute ago, kgsTitan said:

The real question now is, when GSW blitz them tomorrow night, do they fold and rest, clear the bench, maybe hope Ryan Anderson goes 8-10 from 3?Just put all the chips in the middle on game 7 with a rested Harden and possibly Paul back? I believe so. 

I would go all-out early and try to steal one, and if it doesn't work, pull the plug and rest.

I think if they do that they lose game 7. You dont give the Warriors a game to get in their groove. You have to try to beat them every chance you get.

kgsTitan   
3 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

I think if they do that they lose game 7. You dont give the Warriors a game to get in their groove. You have to try to beat them every chance you get.

I do agree with that. You're probably right.

1 hour ago, kgsTitan said:

Well, I'm considering that they have the original core of a 73-win team and THEN added one of the best players of all time in his prime in Durant. Plus, the clearly 3-peat if not for missing their main glue guy in Green during the finals.

I think they're an all-time great team for sure and have been damn near unbeatable when healthy for a long while now

On paper, yes. Production wise, no.