Vince is hanging around the Dolphins like a crackwhore hangs out at the street corner

I said when he twittered LeBron that this guy wants to go to South Beach and live the lifestyle with peeps who he deems as his contemporaries. Lol. He's like some loser HS kid trying to find his way into the in crowd.

It doesn';t look like it's going to happen as Sparano came out and said "it's about the attitude".

Oh Yeah, Bernie on VY:

Vince Young - He isn't a free agent yet, but will be cut sooner rather than later. He's the guy that many are predicting ends up in Miami. Bernie Kosar even said last week that Young has been in South Florida this offseason in hopes of getting some face time with the Dolphins. We know what Young can do when he's "right." But his mental stability is obviously a cause for concern. His ability to lead has continually been questioned at the NFL level - though he didn't seem to struggle being a leader in college. I wrote a piece earlier this month about why Young wouldn't fit in Miami. But at the end of the day, it comes down to risk versus reward. And for two guys like Jeff Ireland and Tony Sparano, would they be willing to risk their jobs on Vince Young?

http://www.thephinsider.com/2011/6/20/2232601/2011-nfl-free-agency-preview-quarterbacks

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hate him And Parcells would never sign VY....lol

It's becoming a pretty sad situation.

It really is. No matter how you feel about his contributions to the team, it's sad to see it ending up for him like this. I'm glad he's gone but I truly do hope he can grow from this whole thing and get a second shot somewhere. The dude is going to get a shot to play, he still has too much upside. It's just a matter of finding the right team at the right time.

The CFL is a QB league. Most big name guys who come up here fail. They fail for the same reason they fail in the NFL.

If you think a QB can half ass it up here and be a shitty throwet and not be able to pick up the offense you're probably thinking wrong.

Cleo Lemon is the biggest name in an open competition for the Argos' spot. He has alot of talent, a great attitude, an NFL pedigree, and he works his ass off... and he stil can't cement his position and hasn't been successful at the CFL level to date. Most people are predicting he does not come out of camp with the starting position.

http://www.thestar.com/sports/football/cfl/argos/article/1010284--argonauts-armed-for-improvement-at-qb

As I've posted a while back, Miami is VY's first choice, I know that for sure... He's talked about how he's always seen himself playing in a Dolphins jersey.

This does not surprise me. Polls have shown most women pick the dolphins because they like cute little dolphins.

One of the funniest stories I read here was when Liquid Vison was talking about how the Dolphins were VY's favorite team when he was a kid.....not because he really knew anything about them....but just because he liked Dolphins.

I would love to see him in Buffalo where I could get a ringside seat on the fun. Don't think it can happen thoughg.