Lebron James greatest of all time

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It shouldn't have to be said, but Jordan wins the greatest of all time award.

Well at least it's clear you understand what victims of oral rape feel like.

How can someone be so wrong across so many forums?  Who even has the time?

19 hours ago, earlers said:

:4_joy: Are you serious? Jordan is not universally loved or was...

pretty much.  maybe not from some pistons and knicks players and fans but as compared to lebron he was much more widely loved

On 5/8/2018 at 1:19 AM, JakePA_Titan said:

Considering you nor I know the truth about the alledged rape which was settled by a gold digger simply taking a check, Ill let you cast all the judgements you want as you sit atop that heavenly cloud of yours.

Starting to sound like an incel there. I guess in your opinion any woman raped by a celebrity, especially a saint like Kobe, is a gold-digging whore.

On 5/8/2018 at 9:20 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

Yes he is. LeBron put a big target on his back the minute he dubbed himseld the choosen one and the king. 

MJ never did that. He let the nicknames come naturally.

And no player will ever have a clothing brand as big as Jordans.

LeBron is more outspoken and Jordan is a kiss ass who won't ever speak up. 

On 5/8/2018 at 9:20 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

Yes he is. LeBron put a big target on his back the minute he dubbed himseld the choosen one and the king. 

MJ never did that. He let the nicknames come naturally.

And no player will ever have a clothing brand as big as Jordans.

Oh yeah and we all know that you're biased because of this....

Edited by earlers
9 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Let me ask you, what were her intentions to go there in the first place? Just sit and talk all night? Be realistic. 

You do realize that by that logic there's no such thing as rape in any case you go home with someone after a night out.

Not saying that she never intended anything but you're batshit crazy if you think that just willingly going somewhere that can be implied you will have sex later results in rape no longer being an option.

Edited by wiscotitansfan
Just now, JakePA_Titan said:

If we were talking about someones "home" I might agree given the rest of the details.

But we are talking about a hotel room. With a very rich a famous person. ANYONE would assume that if you go to someones HOTEL room, the intention is to fuck. Anyone who disagrees with that is arguing to argue.

Anyone who blindly thinks that going to someone's hotel room willingly automatically means they are going to fuck no questions asked is a pyschopath.

It likely obviously will happen and much more often than not the intentions are there but you are sooooo wrong on this.

How is that any different than if a student were to willingly go to someone's dorm room after a party? You're telling me that's much different than a hotel room?

I guess there are no rape cases on campus if you consent for being present.

Yet someone who believes that to be the case is a pyschopath? Lol

You're making a lot of sense right now.

Thats like saying, if you play with fire you're likely to get burnt, but anyone who thinks you actually will get burnt is a pyschopath. Lmao. Im sorry, but you missed me on that one.

This is like the bitch that alledged rape by Ben Roethlisberger. You go into a bathroom with him and then expect us to have sympathy for you because you cry rape? Doesnt work like that.

Make better decisions bitches. Dont put yourself in those positions. Unless your end goal is to try and manufacture a rape case and get paid....

Ummmm what? You just said you think that walking into someone's room at the end of the night means you give the man grounds to fuck you.

You're disgusting.

12 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

How is that any different than if a student were to willingly go to someone's dorm room after a party? You're telling me that's much different than a hotel room?

I guess there are no rape cases on campus if you consent for being present.

@JakePA_Titan answer that

Edited by wiscotitansfan

You're using hypotheticals to try and defend a bitch who actually fucked kobe then decided to say he raped her. 

You're using assumptions yourself.

A girl going back to a dorm room and crying rape would be taken VERY SERIOUSLY 100% of the time, the only reason you are saying this is different is because he is famous and has money. What kind of fucked up logic is that?!?