Lebron James greatest of all time

Stan

2 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Jesus... can we get back to talking about how NOT the greatest on the court LeBron is?

haha well at least the world unanimously agrees that off the court it's no debate

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It shouldn't have to be said, but Jordan wins the greatest of all time award.

Michael is by far the best professional athlete of all time. Nobody will reach his icon status, his competitive drive and will to win. Lebron is a cry baby that plays in an era with more cry babies th

Fuck LeBron James.

4 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Totally different situations.

Got it. So you do agree with what I said that since Kobe has money and is famous is the difference, just because she willingly went into his room at the end of the night there's no way that he forced himself on her after that point (because he has money and is famous).

Edited by wiscotitansfan

3 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Are you going to trial to out that pos away, or you going to simoly take a check and let the whole thing be forgot about?

Take the check. You're not going to out-lawyer a celebrity unless you were found beat in the woods or some shit.

You're also the one that brought up how you would rather see people picketing and fighting police-brutality in court then take a check from the city on murder cases? Everyone in their right mind would take the millions.

Edited by wiscotitansfan

6 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

haha well at least the world unanimously agrees that off the court it's no debate

Off the court he's just one more opinion in an overgrown body. On the court he's just a Karl Malone in an overgrown hype story.

Personally, I'll take the original Karl Malone, but that's just me.

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Outspoken about what? Kiss ass to who?

That's probably why Jordans clothing brand is so damn successful whereas LeBrons couldn't even scratch Jordans ass.

I guess MJ was not only the better bball player, also a much smarter business man.

Lmao lmao lmao.

Fucking lame. So, I all of a sudden become biased against LeBron 8 months ago? You realize how retarded that sounds, right?

You're fucking weak. Surely you can do better than that. Just sad.

Your responses are just like your dear leader. IGNORANT

3 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

What they say when they realize they are wrong. Well, I have nothing left so, you're ignorant! Lol.

If you really think Im biased against LeBron all of a sudden thanks to a tweet I never saw before, you're the ignorant one.

Try using actual facts that you're aware of next time rather than your own dumbass and biased opinion.

There aren't any "facts" to use when making a subjective argument on who is better. Yet, an idiot like you wouldn't know that.

5 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

If it truly happened, you wouldn't need to out lawayer a lawyer.

Disagree completely. You clearly don't know anything about the court system if you think that cases are always decided by what actually happened behind closed doors.

I don't think that Kobe necessarily raped anyone and there are plenty gold-diggers, but your excuse that she willingly went to his room at the end of the night (with him being rich and famous) so it clearly wasn't rape is an absolutely disgusting way to defend anyone.

People overrate the past a lot. For instance, I was a big Magic fan back in 90s, but the "Shaq and Penny Magic" were not some incredible legendary duo - they've had equivalents since, for what they were at their time together. Payton and Kemp Sonics? Paul and Jordan Clippers. There are plenty of stars right now or emerging that are equivalent to some of those names.

Fighting over who is the best of the best is futile. James is right up there and his story is still ongoing. Two game winning playoff shots in the past few weeks just keeps adding to it. It's hard to put much value in a losing finals record when the reality is his team was only there because of him, and he has still mostly played incredibly even losing in the finals. This isn't Peyton Manning being propped up in Superbowls.

4 hours ago, OzTitan said:

People overrate the past a lot.

You always see so many fans who think that what happened in past seasons has so much bearing on what happens in the current season.

Things are constantly changing. Almost every Warriors fan out there thinks that their making the Finals for 3 years straight means they will automatically get there again this year, and so do a lot of other fans. That's why people keep overlooking the Rockets and giving them no chance.

On 5/13/2018 at 2:27 AM, JakePA_Titan said:

And Kyrie is no bum either.

Kyrie is no bum, but he's not even close to LeBron either. The Celtics have gotten just as far with Terry Rozier as they would have with Irving.

You keep acting like Boston is going to be this huge powerhouse when Kyrie and Hayward are both healthy next season, but I highly doubt it.

The Celtics are basically just like the Spurs (without Kawhi), lots of very good players but no superstar player to make them a true contender.

2 hours ago, Stan said:

Lebron James just came out and said NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND. Celtics are in trouble now...they better win a road game 

Actually its the Cavs that have to win a road game, not the Celtics.

13 hours ago, Little Earl said:

Actually its the Cavs that have to win a road game, not the Celtics.

If Cavs win tomorrow I think they win game 5 on the road. So Celtics better win game 4 on tbr

road 

On 5/20/2018 at 0:41 AM, JakePA_Titan said:

Full of shit Celtics are better tyan the Spurs. And they are jist as much of a contender as your Rockets. Gtfoh.

Whatever you say. It took Boston 7 games to get out of the first round, and whoever wins the east is getting swept in the Finals so who cares.