Lebron James greatest of all time

Stan

I’m watching this series against the number one seed and he’s completely dominated. Hands down greatest fuck Kobe fuck mike fuck whoever you got. I’m rooting for him to get ring number 4 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It shouldn't have to be said, but Jordan wins the greatest of all time award.

Michael is by far the best professional athlete of all time. Nobody will reach his icon status, his competitive drive and will to win. Lebron is a cry baby that plays in an era with more cry babies th

Fuck LeBron James.

46 minutes ago, Stan said:

I’m rooting for him to get ring number 4 

Never gonna happen if he stays in Cleveland. The Warriors and Rockets are way better than the rest of the NBA right now.

The Finals will start in Houston next week when they host the Warriors. The series that follows that one is just a formality, no matter what LeBron does.

45 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Toronto the worst #1 seed in the last decade.

That's so true. They wouldn't have gotten past any of the 8 teams in the west, not even OKC or the Spurs.

1 hour ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Never gonna happen if he stays in Cleveland. The Warriors and Rockets are way better than the rest of the NBA right now.

The Finals will start in Houston next week when they host the Warriors. The series that follows that one is just a formality, no matter what LeBron does.

I don’t know have you seen his teammates stepping up lately? Love has been on fire and JR Smith is giving him about 15-18 points a game. It’s gojng to be a great series between Houston or Golden state . I don’t see the Celtics hurting the Cavs maybe 5 games at the most. The Pacers were the only team left that could spoil the Cavs because of how good Victor was at attacking the rim while he kicked it out to his shooters. 

2 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Good luck. 

Toronto the worst #1 seed in the last decade.

Eat it up though.

#3-6ComingSoon

I’m a Lebron fan and he’s easily more likeable than rapist Kobe and piss poor teammate. Kobe was a all around aggressive asshole to his teammates and treated them like shit he wanted to be the alpha male and that’s why Shaq couldn’t get along with him. I’ve never heard anyone bad talk Lebron as a teammate not even Kyrie 

1 hour ago, Little Earl said:

Absolutely correct.  I can't believe this can even be argued at this point.  LeBron, Kobe, etc are/were absolutely great, but they are not close yet to MJ great.  

2 hours ago, Little Earl said:

You haven't spent much time in the "Other Sports" arena here, have you? There's been at least a few people in here trying to revise history in that regard.

Here's the anti-Jordan ringleader...

Edited by NashvilleNinja

Cleveland is a lotto team without Lebron. 

How do I know? 

They were a lotto team before he came back.

Bulls went to playoffs after MJ left.

He is in the discussion.

27 minutes ago, earlers said:

Cleveland is a lotto team without Lebron. 

How do I know? 

They were a lotto team before he came back.

Bulls went to playoffs after MJ left.

He is in the discussion.

LeBron also plays in an era where a team scoring 110-130 points per game is fairly common. Defense is an afterthought in modern ball.

When I think of LeBron I don't think of him in the "greatest of all time" conversation. He's basically a modern day Karl Malone. Still a great player, but greatest of all time?

tenor.gif

Jordan is the greatest of all time, but its not a slam dunk. He had insanely loaded teams and played against some weak competition. 

Better question(s): Who would perform better?  Lebron in the 90s or Jordan now? 

I'd personally take LeBron in the 90s.

Jordan may or may not have been "better" than Lebron, but Lebron's legacy will always be tainted by his unlike-ability.  Whatever caused his being unlikeable can be debated but you can't deny it.  Jordan was a universally loved and respected mythical god-like figure when he was playing in a very different, more physical (better) NBA.

1 hour ago, Titansurf32 said:

Jordan may or may not have been "better" than Lebron, but Lebron's legacy will always be tainted by his unlike-ability.  Whatever caused his being unlikeable can be debated but you can't deny it.  Jordan was a universally loved and respected mythical god-like figure when he was playing in a very different, more physical (better) NBA.

:4_joy: Are you serious? Jordan is not universally loved or was...