ben4titans

Where do we go from here? Post Mueller coup recovery

7 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

So those witnesses testified under oath to the committee? Link? 

I think Judge's letter was written under penalty of perjury. Not sure if anyone else made a similar statement under penalty of perjury.

1 hour ago, Legaltitan said:

It's been a month or so, but probably a good time to remind everyone that TESTIMONY FROM A WITNESS IS EVIDENCE. It is the most common kind of evidence. You have witnesses and you have documents, and then physical evidence. THE VICTIM OF THE CRIME IS A WITNESS. They were there.

You people constantly confuse - and I have to believe it is intentional at this point - the concept of EVIDENCE with ABSOLUTE PROOF. There is evidence that Kavanaugh committed this crime. That evidence is in the form of a witness who observed the acts as they took place. An eye witness, if you will. There is no smoking gun evidence. No semen on her bathing suit, or something like that. There is potentially a second witness, but that witness is inconclusive.

And this is a criminal matter, so you can't even really say the witness is "biased." Like, if Ford was suing Kavanaugh for money over this, well then you would say she was biased. But a criminal victim is not a biased witness in that way. A criminal victim is not even a party to the case - it is the State prosecuting the charges. This isn't a criminal case but it is sort of the same thing. The only interested parties here are Kavanaugh, and the Senate who has to vote on him, and to a lesser extent the President who nominated him. 

But there is evidence. You may not believe that evidence is convincing. That's fine. But there is evidence.

This is what I was attempting to get at on a long Monday night. I was using the terms loosely because this isn’t a civil or criminal case when saying the character witness is now more evidence arising that Kavanaugh did something to these women. 

1 hour ago, ben4titans said:

The Left and Right has picked their post Kavanaugh issue to close this election cycle with.

Anyone know what they are?

This board, full of know it alls, aren't jumping at the chance to answer?

Rosenstein can not be a witness as an active member of these investigations. However, he can we he is no longer working in the DOJ on this case.

Rosenstein spent two years baiting the hook.

Comey up shit creek and is going to prison or worse.

Why is a Judge telling Mueller team to cease and desist making unsupported claims about the supposed Russian Troll Farm?

Nailed that one from the start. While the usual morons like @Justafan @OILERMAN @Jamalisms had a field day with their fake news. How many times do I have to be proven right before I'm made moderator of this board?

Anyway, I know you guys have missed me and have been suffering under tyrannical moderator rule, but I had to peek back in and take yet another victory lap. The consequences of being right.

There will be more.

By the way, one more thing. How good does my thread title look now? Post Mueller Coup indeed. Life is good.

I know most of you hate me because I was right so often, but admit it, you've missed getting good reliable info.

Honestly, even I didn't think the Mueller Hearing would be as bad for Dems as it was today.

That went as badly as it could.

So, I'm not here to gloat at the moronic Leftists on this board like @OILERMAN, I'm here for a shoulder to cry on. Sorry, guys, I can feel your embarrassment and disappointment in Mueller.

I will say, I tried to tell you loons back in December 2016. You should've listened.