ben4titans

Where do we go from here? Post Mueller coup recovery

thor   
On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 6:36 PM, OILERMAN said:

Remember before Mueller charged the 13 Russians the story that there wasn't even a connection. Once he released the finding they totally accepted it. 

Mueller isn't trying to find him guilty, he's trying to make it a total lock

No shit Sherlock and now Mueller has been called on his 13 Russians bs... This fool got a court gathered and then said he wasn't ready to prosecute and asked for an extension... Now the defense has all the info and we'll see if Mueller has been caught in this bs story... Next, a second judge calls him out on trying to go after Trump and they attempt to keep the judge from seeing the EC that started all this... Fuck Brennan, Comey, Rosenstien, and Mueller... It's going to take a lot more then this to HALPER whatever they've been trying to hide from congress and the US citizens... and fuck Crying Chuck and Mother Pelosi... and the sellout McCain... :335_cloud_lightning:

Edited by thor

Mythos27   
4 hours ago, thor said:

No shit Sherlock and now Mueller has been called on his 13 Russians bs... This fool got a court gathered and then said he wasn't ready to prosecute and asked for an extension... Now the defense has all the info and we'll see if Mueller has been caught in this bs story... Next, a second judge calls him out on trying to go after Trump and they attempt to keep the judge from seeing the EC that started all this... Fuck Brennan, Comey, Rosenstien, and Mueller... It's going to take a lot more then this to HALPER whatever they've been trying to hide from congress and the US citizens... and fuck Crying Chuck and Mother Pelosi... and the sellout McCain... :335_cloud_lightning:

Wanna bet that the judge that called Mueller's team out ends up not being able to dismiss the case? Typical conservative, all bluster and posturing despite the law being against them.

begooode   
7 hours ago, thor said:

*I hate open ended opining from the bench unless it supports my worldview*

On 5/5/2018 at 8:40 AM, ben4titans said:

As always, I am months/years ahead of most of you. The last couple of weeks have been huge in regards to the Mueller coup. No Flynn, no Manafort, 2 of the 13 Russian Bot farmers had lawyers file on their behalf and the Mueller team was so shocked they had to delay. They thought the 13 bots would just be a sort of PR fake claim type deal because none of them would actually fight it right? Lol, wrong. They did and it scared the shit out of Mueller. Also, you have Trump rearranging his lawyers to prepare for a scorched Earth situation where he is forced to fire Mueller, Rosenstein and Sessions. Then prosecute those behind it.

So, the Mueller coup is, for all intents and purposes, over. I know some of you will never believe that it is either over or a coup, but that's ok. Most of you are good honest and decent people in real life. Accepting that you, a good person, accidently supported something so heinous as a coup on the top office of our Nation is something most people are not mentally equipped to do. Especially considering the media has done a great job of painting Trump as one of the most villainous characters in history. The media has also done a great job at manipulating you to trust them unconditionally. 

So, where does the Country go from here? That will largely depend on the media and how they frame the ending for their flock. It will also depend on how Deep State chooses to end it. Will they force Trump to end it, most likely, or will they relinquish their sword, not likely. But it will also largely depend on Us, the people of this grand experiment.

We are living and have lived through a very historic period. Your great great grandchildren will one day be reading in a history book about the 2016 election and Russian hysteria coup attempted thereafter. History is written by the victor. It will be written by my side. But there is part of it that hasn't been written yet. We, as one Nation, get to write the ending of this tumultuous period and the beginning of a new era. 

I think in the coming months, you will see Trump taking steps to heal the Nation and try and bring It back together. To heal the minority communities and especially the black community. To heal the lower class. He will be what the Left wanted Obama to be. I know most of you laugh and scoff at this. That is fine. But when the time comes, don't fight it. Embrace the healing and recovery. In yourself, family, local community, and Nation.

Seeing the handshake last week between North Korea and South Korea was shocking and something no one thought possible. Right now no one thinks it is possible for this Country to heal and come back together as one. We get to write the next chapter.

And when this doesn't happen, will you admit to being a conspiracy theory moron?

If you can remember back to Dec of 2016, a certain poster said this whole Russian collusion was an Intel created op. Hmmm, who was that poster, they really nailed it. How did they know that then?

I don't need your adulation or compunction. I just want you to break free from your mental prison that is holding you back.

Hopefully you are beginning to see through the ruse. Example, media straight up lied to you yesterday regarding Trump's use of the term "animal". MSM is nothing more than a sad and pathetic mouthpiece for the Establishment. They operate as a gatekeeper of thought and information. But, they will not write the next chapter of our history.

For the first time in a long long time, the next chapter will be written be free people operating out of their own free thought with no gatekeeper. Look at the old Deep State Establishment we are leaving behind - corrupt, abusove, divisive, dark, and depressed. Embrace this new and exciting future. Never been a better time to be alive. 

Remember when a certain poster embraced the Mueller probe but said it shouldn't be allowed to drag into the mid-terms if no collusion or obstruction were found? Hope you were reading Trump's tweets today. Mueller is about to be wrapped up one way or the other. 

To the Muh Russia crowd, you were had, you were duped. Accept it and move on. You've already done enough damage to your Country by supporting this coup, don't double down and join the riots/protests when Mueller is finished. Stay peaceful, the end is near.

Mueller may be done by Sept. if Trump sits with him. Lol. The battle lines are being drawn. Trump won't sit with Mueller and Mueller wont finish his sham until after mid-terms. Nunes, a true Patriot, is doing yeomans work in this as well. Deep State is being exposed more and more...giving Trump cover for firing Mueller...if it comes to that. Going to be a fun 6 months.

thor   

@Justafan You may have 1 or 2 correct statements in there --- however, most are skewed or incorrect entirely... No wonder you can't figure this out... Dude stay away from MSM bs... :335_cloud_lightning:

I'll just start with your first statement... There aren't 18 intelligence agencies that was total bs thrown out there... What hacking are you referring to now??? They can't prove the hacking because they never had the hard drives which Crowdstrike got because the FBI screwed the pooch... We are about to find out more facts in the upcoming IG report... :335_cloud_lightning:

Justafan   
12 minutes ago, thor said:

@Justafan You may have 1 or 2 correct statements in there --- however, most are skewed or incorrect entirely... No wonder you can't figure this out... Dude stay away from MSM bs... :335_cloud_lightning:

I'll just start with your first statement... There aren't 18 intelligence agencies that was total bs thrown out there... What hacking are you referring to now??? They can't prove the hacking because they never had the hard drives which Crowdstrike got because the FBI screwed the pooch... We are about to find out more facts in the upcoming IG report... :335_cloud_lightning:

I never mentioned hacking.  There are many agencies that are not intelligence agencies as their primary function but they have intelligence gathering responsibilities such as the Department of energy and the Department of the Treasury.

There are still the CIA, NSA, Director of National Intel, Naval Intel, FBI, National Reconnaissance Office, Homeland Security, National Security Agency etc etc etc... 

I'm all ears for your IG report.

https://www.intelligencecareers.gov/icmembers.html

Edited by Justafan

On 5/11/2018 at 5:11 AM, Mythos27 said:

Wanna bet that the judge that called Mueller's team out ends up not being able to dismiss the case? Typical conservative, all bluster and posturing despite the law being against them.

I am interested to see where that goes too. However, it not about the law, it's about the scope of the investigation.  I will give you the benefit of the doubt you knew that, but were exaggerating to make your point seems better.