ben4titans

Where do we go from here? Post Mueller coup recovery

12 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Honestly, I don’t think they will. Don’t get me wrong, plenty of Democrats would support it but remember there will be plenty of Democrats from red states who can’t support that. And there will be plenty of rational Dems who say they won’t impeach without reason. 

Also, they probably would rather run against a weakened Trump in 2020. Let the investigation continue.

Interesting points, but if Mueller says he’s guilty then I don’t see a way they can’t move forward. 

3 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Interesting points, but if Mueller says he’s guilty then I don’t see a way they can’t move forward. 

I just meant without a clear finding from Mueller

Mythos27   

I just think the Mueller report will be so comprehensive, damning, and conclusive that there is no way he isn't impeach if the dems take over. I think Trump knows it too because his new scorched earth approach isn't a legal, it's purely political. He knows what the Mueller report will say better than anyone and knows that his only shot is to turn public sentiment so against Mueller that he doesn't have the confidence of the people behind him when he tries to put the hammer down. For once, Trump is actually thinking ahead and the country is so polarized that it just might work.

Edited by Mythos27

earlers   
On 5/5/2018 at 6:40 AM, ben4titans said:

The media Trump has also done a great job at manipulating you to trust him unconditionally. 

You fool.

28 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Obstruction counts. 

But as I said, they won’t impeach on that alone. They need to have something he was trying to obstruct justice to keep quiet. That’s where the investigation comes in. 

rns90   
1 hour ago, Mythos27 said:

I just think the Mueller report will be so comprehensive, damning, and conclusive that there is no way he isn't impeach if the dems take over. I think Trump knows it too because his new scorched earth approach isn't a legal, it's purely political. He knows what the Mueller report will say better than anyone and knows that his only shot is to turn public sentiment so against Mueller that he doesn't have the confidence of the people behind him when he tries to put the hammer down. For once, Trump is actually thinking ahead and the country is so polarized that it just might work.

I actually don't think it'll work because he (Trump) has so many other fires to put out that he probably can't devote all the time he wants to.  Even his preferred info mouth piece, FNC has showed signs of turning against him.

OILERMAN   

The results from Mueller's finding would be so damning even the Republicans will have to remove him from office. 

Nixon had a much higher approval rating and more Republican support and once the evidence was out the most loyal supporters told him he had to resign 

2 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

The results from Mueller's finding would be so damning even the Republicans will have to remove him from office. 

Nixon had a much higher approval rating and more Republican support and once the evidence was out the most loyal supporters told him he had to resign 

That was in the days before conservatives had their own propaganda echo chamber though...

OILERMAN   
6 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

That was in the days before conservatives had their own propaganda echo chamber though...

Remember before Mueller charged the 13 Russians the story that there wasn't even a connection. Once he released the finding they totally accepted it. 

Mueller isn't trying to find him guilty, he's trying to make it a total lock

Just now, OILERMAN said:

Remember before Mueller charged the 13 Russians the story that there wasn't even a connection. Once he released the finding they totally accepted it. 

Mueller isn't trying to find him guilty, he's trying to make it a total lock

Oh, he knows he needs to put together an air tight case for sure. You can’t take on a president with an iffy case.

thor   

You dumb asses Mueller can't even prove the Russians hacked the DNC... LOL!!! :335_cloud_lightning:

This stuff is getting closer and closer to being put to rest... :335_cloud_lightning:

7 hours ago, Starkiller said:

If they seriously think Trump is a danger to the country (like starting wars) they they could vote to impeach.

But barring that, I don’t see any kind of impeachment getting enough support without serious evidence of wrongdoing. They know they would need public support. 

I want to believe this but these are the same idiots that filed a lawsuit in the middle of the Mueller investigation  and still support Pelosi. They are once again running against Trump rather than for something. Sadly they never learn.

Rogue   
2 hours ago, oldschool said:

I want to believe this but these are the same idiots that filed a lawsuit in the middle of the Mueller investigation  and still support Pelosi. They are once again running against Trump rather than for something. Sadly they never learn.

I understand this investigation had to happen, but it was the worst thing to happen.  Instead of Democrat's engaging in self reflection, they've focused on this.  No threads about the Democratic platform and how it helps the people from voters.  No message has been developed as far as I can tell from leadership.  

Not even a message on healthcare which is their their strongest position at this time.  

As I said before, we're at least a decade out from Democrats getting their shit together.  Current success in wins appear to be locally driven and in response to Trump.  This might yield short term victories, but long term?  Nope.  

As far as I'm concerned, the DNC is lost, and there appears to be no leadership in place to fill the void.  

They have lost the message and appear to have no idea how to get it back.  Not to mention it has no idea how to deal with this counter culture taking place, but neither does the GOP.  We're in uncharted territory, at least in terms of modern politics. 

Mythos27   
On 5/7/2018 at 11:17 PM, Rogue said:

I understand this investigation had to happen, but it was the worst thing to happen.  Instead of Democrat's engaging in self reflection, they've focused on this.  No threads about the Democratic platform and how it helps the people from voters.  No message has been developed as far as I can tell from leadership.  

Not even a message on healthcare which is their their strongest position at this time.  

As I said before, we're at least a decade out from Democrats getting their shit together.  Current success in wins appear to be locally driven and in response to Trump.  This might yield short term victories, but long term?  Nope.  

As far as I'm concerned, the DNC is lost, and there appears to be no leadership in place to fill the void.  

They have lost the message and appear to have no idea how to get it back.  Not to mention it has no idea how to deal with this counter culture taking place, but neither does the GOP.  We're in uncharted territory, at least in terms of modern politics. 

Establishment gon' establishment.