ben4titans

Where do we go from here? Post Mueller coup recovery

As always, I am months/years ahead of most of you. The last couple of weeks have been huge in regards to the Mueller coup. No Flynn, no Manafort, 2 of the 13 Russian Bot farmers had lawyers file on their behalf and the Mueller team was so shocked they had to delay. They thought the 13 bots would just be a sort of PR fake claim type deal because none of them would actually fight it right? Lol, wrong. They did and it scared the shit out of Mueller. Also, you have Trump rearranging his lawyers to prepare for a scorched Earth situation where he is forced to fire Mueller, Rosenstein and Sessions. Then prosecute those behind it.

So, the Mueller coup is, for all intents and purposes, over. I know some of you will never believe that it is either over or a coup, but that's ok. Most of you are good honest and decent people in real life. Accepting that you, a good person, accidently supported something so heinous as a coup on the top office of our Nation is something most people are not mentally equipped to do. Especially considering the media has done a great job of painting Trump as one of the most villainous characters in history. The media has also done a great job at manipulating you to trust them unconditionally. 

So, where does the Country go from here? That will largely depend on the media and how they frame the ending for their flock. It will also depend on how Deep State chooses to end it. Will they force Trump to end it, most likely, or will they relinquish their sword, not likely. But it will also largely depend on Us, the people of this grand experiment.

We are living and have lived through a very historic period. Your great great grandchildren will one day be reading in a history book about the 2016 election and Russian hysteria coup attempted thereafter. History is written by the victor. It will be written by my side. But there is part of it that hasn't been written yet. We, as one Nation, get to write the ending of this tumultuous period and the beginning of a new era. 

I think in the coming months, you will see Trump taking steps to heal the Nation and try and bring It back together. To heal the minority communities and especially the black community. To heal the lower class. He will be what the Left wanted Obama to be. I know most of you laugh and scoff at this. That is fine. But when the time comes, don't fight it. Embrace the healing and recovery. In yourself, family, local community, and Nation.

Seeing the handshake last week between North Korea and South Korea was shocking and something no one thought possible. Right now no one thinks it is possible for this Country to heal and come back together as one. We get to write the next chapter.

Mythos27   

This thread will be interesting when the dems take both houses, Trump is impeached, voted out, and Ben starts calling for armed insurrection to re-instate his God-Emperor. 

OILERMAN   
38 minutes ago, Omar said:

I see Rudy is saying Trump may plead the fifth if questioned..I can't remember, was it Trump or someone close to him that said only criminals plead the fifth?

Unless it’s an unfair witch hunt

”no collusion, no collusion!!!!!”

thor   
5 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

He's clearly guilty of obstruction, he's done that in plain view, admitted to it as well as Rudy saying he did it. He continues to threaten to do it further. He's had one lawyer threaten to quit over ordering Mueller fired. 

His campaign most def colluded with Russia to influence the election. All these guys are tied to Russia, have business dealings, have lied about meetings, tried to set up secret back channels and Trump himself drafted a false letter saying the Trump tower meeting was about adoptions, which turned out to be false. We'll see if he can be directly tied to it or just his entire staff. Also his lawyer(Cohen) apparently lied about the meeting in Prague. His right hand man Roger Stone has direct connections to Assange and Wiki Leaks who stole the DNC E-mails and Trump openly bragged about dropping some big news after they were stolen. 

Obviously the money from likely tax evasion, laundering, campaign financing and who knows what else. 

We'll see when this investigation is over

What a moron... Along with the "reach around crew"... Just can't handle --- PRESIDENT TRUMP --- Got to love it!!! :335_cloud_lightning:

9 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

He's clearly guilty of obstruction, he's done that in plain view, admitted to it as well as Rudy saying he did it. He continues to threaten to do it further. He's had one lawyer threaten to quit over ordering Mueller fired. 

His campaign most def colluded with Russia to influence the election. All these guys are tied to Russia, have business dealings, have lied about meetings, tried to set up secret back channels and Trump himself drafted a false letter saying the Trump tower meeting was about adoptions, which turned out to be false. We'll see if he can be directly tied to it or just his entire staff. Also his lawyer(Cohen) apparently lied about the meeting in Prague. His right hand man Roger Stone has direct connections to Assange and Wiki Leaks who stole the DNC E-mails and Trump openly bragged about dropping some big news after they were stolen. 

Obviously the money from likely tax evasion, laundering, campaign financing and who knows what else. 

We'll see when this investigation is over

Ok, you say he is clearly guilty of obstruction. Plus a bunch of other stuff buys let's just stick with obstruction.

If he is guilty of that I will stop posting. If he is not guilty of that, you need to give up being a moderator. Are you confident or not postman?

patsplat   
1 hour ago, LongTimeFan said:

Ok, you say he is clearly guilty of obstruction. Plus a bunch of other stuff buys let's just stick with obstruction.

If he is guilty of that I will stop posting. If he is not guilty of that, you need to give up being a moderator. Are you confident or not postman?

This bet depends on the judge.  Nunes?  Sucker bet.  Some one who reads?  Much better for @OILERMAN

OILERMAN   
6 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

If he's guilty you stop posting, if he isn't impeached or charged I'll ban you