Barkley vs Draymond

kgsTitan

Has anyone else been following this? I hate Draymond with every fiber of my being, and I'm definitely in Chuck's corner on this one. I'm praying the Rockets can knock off the Warriors. So damn tired of them it's not even funny.

4 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Everything else falls under the "Id like him on my team, but Id hate him if he wasnt" category imo.

There is some punk to him, but if you watched Charles back in the day, Im sure you would have felt the same way about him.

They're exactly the same in that respect. Like most people, I hated Barkley before he came to Houston. Of course he was an excellent player.

Same with Draymond. He's never going to be someone to lead a team in scoring, but he does everything else. Great defender, great facilitator.

Rockets peaked in March..locked up the top seed, and then lost their edge. Haven't been the same team since.

They can and have beat GSW numerous times when at their best, but they've shot the ball like dog shit for about a month now. Gordon, Anderson, Ariza, etc. can't buy a shot.

Barkley's a 50 greatest and top 3 PF all time. Legendary scorer and rebounder and continually disrespected by people. Draymond is nowhere near his level as a player, but he does an outstanding job in his role. Playing with 3 HOFers is a nice gig for him.

Wish he would sign with someone like the Hawks as "the guy" and let's see how he does.

1 hour ago, kgsTitan said:

Rockets peaked in March..locked up the top seed, and then lost their edge. Haven't been the same team since.

Their problem is consistency, they were the first road team in NBA playoffs history to score 50 points in a quarter in game 4 against Minnesota.

Archived