Two Tone Crew Episode 11 - Year in Review (Special host is Code this week)

TitansGuru

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow, thanks Denali and Sox. No, I'm just an ad guy. Which I guess makes me a professional bullshitter. I wanted to be a sportscaster but didn't have a clue how to go about it. I think that is why I en

I just googled "stuff on the show" You are right, pretty lame stuff that came up.

They could also re-sign Scott, Cut Amano, move Harris over to Center, and draft DeCastro.

Yeah dude. You're like so awesome. Start a podcast.

BTW, we don't google stuff on the show. That would make for a pretty lame conversation.

Lol im refering to the posters who rely on google for everything Titans.

Not you, but it is funny how benji has responded twice with a few jabs as if I was refering to him personally. Guilty at all? :P

Ps... Take a joke benji.

I give full props to the people doing them... Jeez

They could also re-sign Scott, Cut Amano, move Harris over to Center, and draft DeCastro.

Your banking on Decastro at 20? Not likely even though thats the range where Alex Mack and the Pouncey boys were took.

Like I stated earlier in the year, sign Ben Grubbs, and move Amano back to guard and shift Harris to C.

We really shoulda attacked the G position last year during FA and it killed us this season that we didnt. I bet we do this time around.

Also ill wager with ya about Finny who will not be back

Lol im refering to the posters who rely on google for everything Titans.

Not you, but it is funny how benji has responded twice with a few jabs as if I was refering to him personally. Guilty at all? :P

Ps... Take a joke benji.

I give full props to the people doing them... Jeez

I wasn't taking jabs. I was making a joke about what Guru said. Guru is the one who said lame.

Lol anyways all jokes aside, in response to Old School :

I know you are smarter than that. harris was drafted as a center, and groomed as one as well. Amano was actually a decent Guard, and Ben Grubbs is exactly what we need at the guard position with Scott being gone.

simple as that. Also do you remember everytime harris stepped in at center for Mawae? he played the part. None of us understood the swith of positions with Amano, and harris.