Lewan Almost Injured Himself With This Catfish! LOL!

BeedoeLaw

On 4/30/2018 at 0:20 AM, klaatu- said:

I thought he was going to get stabbed by its barbs or something. Fucking asshole fish have got me more times than I care to count. Sucks being on a boat at night and bleeding like a stuck pig. That shit will get infected too because it has some kind of bacteria on it. 

But I don't understand why catfish are associated with predators. All they prey on is dead fish, feces, and everything else on the river bottom. It's like a possum, I wouldn't eat it unless I was about to starve to death. Unless it was from the Cumberland River then I would rather starve.

Flathead cats only eat live bait.

On 4/30/2018 at 1:20 AM, klaatu- said:

I thought he was going to get stabbed by its barbs or something. Fucking asshole fish have got me more times than I care to count. Sucks being on a boat at night and bleeding like a stuck pig. That shit will get infected too because it has some kind of bacteria on it. 

Hey, you could be the fish.

On 4/29/2018 at 11:58 PM, Gorillaesque said:

It's hilarious how uncomfortable Mariota looks. I feel like someone gave him the light swords just so he would look less awkward. 

I think he'd have a better career and life if he learned to relax just a little.

I think Mariota stays a lot more reserved in situations like these because he knows his family back home will see it. When he was pissed off after one of the losses last year (can't remember which one) he gave curt answers during the post game press and his mom "made him" apologize for it later. It wasn't even very noticeable during the interview

They have an interesting culture

1 hour ago, JNew said:

I think he'd have a better career and life if he learned to relax just a little.

haha telling the hawaiian guy to relax.  Its just a cultural thing.  Look at Tua.  Very christian, very family oriented respectful and subdued.  Guaranteed he still feels as much like a fish out of water in nashville as that catfish Lewan has.

Isn’t this concerned animal cruelty? I mean imagine holding a dead guy and pouring beer over him while some guy drank it.. just saying 

disclaimer (I’m not a animal lover) 

23 hours ago, HOTT said:

Let me add one thing.  I've caught Channel Cat on crank baits--which is awfully close to live bait.  Also just for the record---I love to eat cat fish.

Caught 50 Channels on 120 jugs last Friday using live Tuffy minnows. Sadly no Flatheads though.