Titans Select LB Rashaan Evans #22 Overall (Trade Up)

Jonboy

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seeing that I’m the only one on the same side as Tez is really making me rethink my position...

Posted Images

6 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

The heart sign comes with enough likes, or laughs, or awesome shit with new update. I think a retard stamp should come with enough WTF, thumbs down,and fuck offs. This post certainly deserves one.

Dodd played 1 season and he's built to be a 4-3 DE and we put him in at 3-4 OLB, did not work.

Evans had 1 season and Vrabel is saying he wants him in coverage which he blows at.

1 hour ago, TheBukafax said:

Dodd played 1 season and he's built to be a 4-3 DE and we put him in at 3-4 OLB, did not work.

Evans had 1 season and Vrabel is saying he wants him in coverage which he blows at.

This is factually incorrect. Evans can cover better than any LB we currently have on the roster. There is no way anyone can watch this kid's tape and come away with that impression. With Dodd, injury aside, he was being asked to essentially play in a position that is not his ideal, while with Evans he is sliding right into his ideal position as a 3-4 ILB. Not only can the kid cover but if you want to mix it up, he can rush the passer better than anyone on the team not named Orakpo. It's a HR pick.

6 minutes ago, Shafted1 said:

How does Evans compare to the other LB from Alabama. Compared to Foster, Mosley and Hightower?

He's just as athletic as Mosley but bigger and more athletic. On the other hand, Mosley was more polished/instinctive but that might just be because Mosley was literally a 4 year starter whereas Evans only played one full season. 

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/c.j.-mosley?id=2543464

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/rashaan-evans?id=32462018-0002-5600-737b-93a2d4fa1f16

Edited by Mythos27

I think he's more explosive than all those guys, but not as physical. Foster and Mosley are probably better at POA, but Evans is actually pretty good at running over, or through, people for his size. I'm just not sure if he can do it in the NFL, where people are bigger. But he does well at this in college, so who knows? I think Evans is also more raw than all three of those guys were coming out of college, but he also has some nice upside...BUT, that's based on watching all this film in the last several hours. I could be off :)

2 minutes ago, Alcibiades said:

I think he's more explosive than all those guys, but not as physical. Foster and Mosley are probably better at POA, but Evans is actually pretty good at running over, or through, people for his size. I'm just not sure if he can do it in the NFL, where people are bigger. But he does well at this in college, so who knows? I think Evans is also more raw than all three of those guys were coming out of college, but he also has some nice upside...BUT, that's based on watching all this film in the last several hours. I could be off :)

This sounds about right. I think he's more physical than Mosley though. No one is more physical than crazy ass Reuben Foster though. That boy is legit crazy.

15 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

This is factually incorrect. Evans can cover better than any LB we currently have on the roster. There is no way anyone can watch this kid's tape and come away with that impression. With Dodd, injury aside, he was being asked to essentially play in a position that is not his ideal, while with Evans he is sliding right into his ideal position as a 3-4 ILB. Not only can the kid cover but if you want to mix it up, he can rush the passer better than anyone on the team not named Orakpo. It's a HR pick.

He isn't a better cover LB then Brown.