Sean Hannity is Michael Cohen's Client

Mythos27

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's only important if you know anything about journalistic integrity. Move along I guess.

Next on Hannity!   

"All of the time that Hannity has been clamoring for the investigations to end immediately, he's publicly opining on his own lawyer." "Per Scott Stedman: Depending on the time-frame of when Cohen

Posted Images

People just want things to be left alone. Or frozen in stasis. The natural order of things for most of us is what we grew up with. As long as you were on the right side of the coin from the start, why change it? Social justice warriors/libtards/progressives generally look at the world as an imperfect place. That while we may have ours, we are willingly to add a few more seats to the table recognizing that means that the top won't be as high and the bottom won't be as low. 

As I get older I recognize the value of protecting my own assets. 

But I do not believe that we can thrive as a country in clear two-caste system.

Nor do I believe we can continue to destroy the earth for short term profit without long term consequence.

We are in a period where a GOP party, far off the rails of its conservative nature, is allowing short term profit to override common sense: leave the earth no worse than we found it, share the wealth, manage the budget, assure long term prosperity for more if not for all.

We can't turn back the clock. We can't live in yesterday's memories. We can set the stage for better tomorrow. That should be the Libtard goal. A better today, an assured tomorrow.  But enmity for 45 keeps us locked in the daily sleazarama from a man with no virtue. 

8 hours ago, Titans_Win_Again said:

"President Donald Trump: Total Actual plus Budgeted = $5.683 trillion, almost as much in one term as Obama accumulated in two."

While Trumps are only projected and we will have to see if the tax changes move those numbers, I have stated earlier that neither party cares about a budget.