freakingeek

Preds Quest for the Cup starts tonight

15 hours ago, TampaTitan said:

We look flat out TERRIBLE. I have no idea what I'm watching but we're not playing anywhere near the way we did against Boston. Not chasing pucks at all...hell we aren't even shooting when we have looks. I'd be shocked if we don't get swept at this point.

Are you on the team? J/k

The caps are destroying them in every phase. It's crazy. I expect Tampa to respond.

On 5/7/2018 at 9:21 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

So I was right about Caps beating PITT this year. Predicted around xmas.

What good did that do them? They were up 2-0 against the Lightning before choking just like OKC would, and now they're down 3-2. Good job Caps!

2 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

What good did that do them? They were up 2-0 against the Lightning before choking just like OKC would, and now they're down 3-2. Good job Caps!

And? What does predicting one series have to do with another?

Keep being a fucking moron.

I know it's customary to hope the team that beats you goes on to win the whole enchilada, but I can't help but feel at least a little giddy over the fact that the Jets might get bounced from the playoffs today.

Besides, it could almost be considered getting payback given that James Neal plays for Vegas now.

On 5/19/2018 at 11:23 PM, Oiler FANatic said:

You were saying, loudmouth.....

13 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

You were saying, loudmouth.....

The Capitals are about to become the first team in pro sports history to lose to an expansion franchise in a championship game/series.

7 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

The Capitals are about to become the first team in pro sports history to lose to an expansion franchise in a championship game/series.

If the Knights win, they wouldn't be the first expansion team in pro sports history to win their first season in existence

Edited by JakePA_Titan