• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Triple Deke!

I WILL be there! Loud and Proud!!

This is the mother fucking preds team we have watched all year! 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, heyitsmeallen said:

The game is supposed to be on nbc sports at 9:30 but the stupid Bruins vs Leafs game has gone long and there is still 6 mins left. Bruins up 5-1 I don’t understand why they don’t just change it. 

It was fully televised from the beginning on FSNHD, whatever that is. I think they have Preds announcers as opposed to the other channel, which is impartial. 

10 minutes ago, GoodToGo said:

Preds seem slow. Not crisp. Boston looked fast with great passing and separation. Of course, Pittsburgh took a shit all over Philly. 

Preds seem to grind. I don’t like nail biters but I’ll take Ws. 

Go, Nashville. 

They fought back. I think the 3rd period they will turn it on. The fans sound like they came to play more than the players did.

7 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

They fought back. I think the 3rd period they will turn it on. The fans sound like they came to play more than the players did.

I want our one overall seed to destroy this team. However, this is hockey. Hard to score. Things can turn on a dime. 

Just now, heyitsmeallen said:

2 goals in the 3rd so far!! lets goooooo! That move by forsberg was nasty! 

Totally sweet!

On an aside, I haven’t been following the Preds that long. Isn’t Johansen supposed to be our star offensive guy? He was hurt last postseason and I thought they said he was our best player. 

21 minutes ago, GoodToGo said:

Totally sweet!

On an aside, I haven’t been following the Preds that long. Isn’t Johansen supposed to be our star offensive guy? He was hurt last postseason and I thought they said he was our best player. 

He is very good and yeah he got hurt right before the finals I think. They would have won it all with him on the ice. 

3 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Yep! What a bitch move by the avalanche players to try and start a fight after the final horn. The next few games are going to be nasty. 

No doubt. Hope we bitch slap them, respectfully :), the rest of the way. Have a good night.