Sign in to follow this  
JakePA_Titan

Potential 1st round playoff matchups playing tonight

5 hours ago, Little Earl said:

So did Fultz in 25 minutes, passing Lonzo as the youngest to ever do so.

Oh, did I care that Lonzo was the youngest to do so?

See what sitting and watching does for a player....

Should also show how good that team is around Simmons. Unless you think Fultz is on Simmons level now...

Wait until Lonzo gets some good shooters around him. Again, our process is in the beginning stages. Not near completion.

On 4/12/2018 at 2:25 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

Wait until Lonzo gets some good shooters around him. Again, our process is in the beginning stages. Not near completion.

I think Lakers fans should call what's going on with their team "The Respite". It's far more appropriate to their team than The Process.

Edited by Oiler FANatic

On 4/11/2018 at 1:39 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

1. Portland vs Utah - Even though they both sit at 3 and 4, I believe this could be a potential matchup if I remember the grid I saw correctly. Either way, Utah either gets home court advantage in the first or they don't. A win is big for them. At stake for POR is either playing NO/SA/Utah with a win, or most likely OKC with a loss. They would have HC for either matchup. I would prefer any of the other three over OKC if I was them. So both teams should want the W tonight.

The Rockets seem to have broken the Blazers when they snapped their 13-game winning streak almost 4 weeks ago in Portland.

They lost 7 of their last 12 games and could be the first playoff team to lose at home if their deficit to the Pelicans holds up the rest of the game.

46 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

The bucks are so fucking frustrating... A good amount of talent but just can't put it together

Gotta give them a lot of credit for almost taking one in Boston. But as an Oilers fan, we all know what it feels like losing in the playoffs like that.

On 4/15/2018 at 0:04 AM, Oiler FANatic said:

The Rockets seem to have broken the Blazers when they snapped their 13-game winning streak almost 4 weeks ago in Portland.

They lost 7 of their last 12 games and could be the first playoff team to lose at home if their deficit to the Pelicans holds up the rest of the game.

Lmao. No, unlike Philly, they actually played playoff teams down the stretch outside of one or two games. NO is just a good team that has the talent to match up with them. It's the West.

8 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Must be past Jake's bedtime. I'm absolutely shocked he's not here trashing the Rockets for barely winning against Minnesota tonight. :popcorn:

Don't really need to. Its the West. Only team that's going to have it easy is GSW because they are on another level. Even without no ankles Curry.

Do find it funny how you make a sarcastic joke about me wanting to make fun of a 1, and the team with the best record barely beating an 8 in game one yet you're talking shit on a 3 losing to a 6 by 2. Knowing how tough the West is. Continue to show how much of a hypocrite and joke you really are.

Only team Im worried about making fun of atm is CLE.

Btw, do you still want to talk more shit on BOS, or not yet?

Would yall have one game 1 without Harden like Boston did without Kyrie? ......and Heyward?

18 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

The bucks are so fucking frustrating... A good amount of talent but just can't put it together

Treating the Philly game like it meant nothing and that you didn't need that win said a lot about that team and it's going to make it hard for them to get it together.

Like a pitcher pitching around a batter or outright intentional walking him, it can be hard to find the strike zone after.

Boston is still a very tough, and depsite OFs dumbass, deep team that shouldn't be taken lightly.

Rozier is making a name for himself and when they get Smart back, they're going to be that much tougher.

On 4/16/2018 at 8:29 AM, JakePA_Titan said:

Lmao. No, unlike Philly, they actually played playoff teams down the stretch outside of one or two games. NO is just a good team that has the talent to match up with them. It's the West.

The Blazers split the regular season series with the Pelicans, yet they're on the verge of being swept despite having home court advantage.

Portland beat the Warriors twice during their 13-game winning streak. The 1st win was before Curry got hurt, the 2nd before Durant or Klay got hurt.

After the Rockets broke them, and their winning streak, exactly one month ago they lost to teams like Dallas and Memphis. They're 5-10 since then.

Yes, its all because of HOU. Lol

How about this for manufactured bullshit since you like it so much...

On 12/20/17 the Rockets lost to the Lakers.

Before they played the Lakers, they were on a 14 game winning streak. After they lost to the Lakers, they proceeded to lose their next 4 games and lost 5 of their next 7. I guess the Lakers broke them for 2 weeks. Lmao

Stfu with your dumbass BS. 

Maybe they were just feeling themselves and coasted into the playoffs because they firmly sat in the 3 seed while thw other teams beat up on each other and they lost their edge.

Nope, it's all because they lost to the Rockets (the team with the best record) by 4 points. Yea, that really shattered them...