Titans Uniform Unveiling Thread (Update with uniforms and poll!)

Jonboy

Favorite Color  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Which uniform color is your favorite?

• Navy (home)
    • White (away)
    • Light blue (color rush)
    • Not a fan of them

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really like the white jersey with navy pants. Looks clean af with the new navy helmet. 

Ah. Change. How people do love it.  This is a focus group of every focus group I have ever been through (35 years of people demanding change only to reject anything new).     This was a simp

Posted Images

Ok, I shit on them pretty bad when I saw the leak, but they look a lot better worn with the uniform. I still think either silver on shoulders or blue on sides, but not both. BUT I like them. Love the light blue, really wish that was the primary. White looks sharp too. 

10 minutes ago, Doogie said:

No one mentioned the pants. Like the stripe. Something different. Don't like when the stripe just goes up and ends at the top. This looks more sleek. 

I first noticed them as pretty plain, and the odd shape of the stripe.  But the better look I got at it, I quite like it.  It's simplicity counters the complexity of the jersey, and the stripe looks like part of the sheathed sword.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic