Why you shouldn't post the jersey (my opinion)

Jamalisms

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

#1, the Titans don't want it out and we (I think) don't want this site being the bad guy.   #2, if you share it privately, it will get around to die hard fans. Maybe a dick move if the perso

LOL this thread may have the exact opposite of its intended effect.

Fucking spoilers/leakers. What is the point of ruining something? Do people not understand what patience is anymore? It's like the people who can't stand to wait until Christmas day to open their gift

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, TitansGuru said:

I wonder if there is a chance that the number isn’t what we saw on the leak. In all of the other marketing materials and social graphics put out that have used the typeface, the eight looks like the pic below, which I would be very happy with.

C64BA49D-A0C7-455D-A0CB-2FF975420A32.jpeg

Someone dug into the metadata and found that the font they are using is their own custom font. I doubt they would stray from that for the unis. 

17 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Someone dug into the metadata and found that the font they are using is their own custom font. I doubt they would stray from that for the unis. 

How is that 8 different than the one on the leak? 

Can I get a peek??? Much appreciated 

Nevermind, just saw it on twitter. The pic I saw was just a home mariota jersey. Exactly the same design as was described by the nike employee. It isn't anything "nobody has ever seen before" as we've been told. Still new, it's just OK. Kinda cool

Edited by TeamRobinson

8 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

No fucking way that "leak" is real. 0 chance. You can tell by the lack of uniformity in the font that it's not the real deal. 

AAS would not approve that janky jersey. 

You probably saw the cheaper replica. Theres another pic floating around thats with the authentic one and it looks better.

6 minutes ago, headhunter said:

You probably saw the cheaper replica. Theres another pic floating around thats with the authentic one and it looks better.

I had a guy text several pics yesterday. Still not convinced.