Why you shouldn't post the jersey (my opinion)

Jamalisms

56 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Fucking spoilers/leakers. What is the point of ruining something? Do people not understand what patience is anymore? It's like the people who can't stand to wait until Christmas day to open their gifts.

Here's a novel idea... why not just open your gifts before they've ever been bought? Why not just sneak a peak of the new uniforms before they've even been designed? Fucking imbeciles.

What's the point of waiting till later when you can know now?  It's a jersey, get over it.

Edited by Somedude

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

#1, the Titans don't want it out and we (I think) don't want this site being the bad guy.   #2, if you share it privately, it will get around to die hard fans. Maybe a dick move if the perso

LOL this thread may have the exact opposite of its intended effect.

Fucking spoilers/leakers. What is the point of ruining something? Do people not understand what patience is anymore? It's like the people who can't stand to wait until Christmas day to open their gift

Posted Images

Honestly. It's a new jersey. Soon as the design was completed they should've brought out some players in the unis and moved on. They've milked it for everything  ... and while I understand the attempt to gin up excitement ... they shouldn't be surprised it leaked and nobody should blame anyone who just wants to look at the damn thing so they can move on with their day. 

We gonna have fireworks, Justin Bieber on stage, flags waving ... then a guy with some new clothes comes out ... *cough*

We're not delivering a premature baby here. We're not spoiling the end of "Game of Thrones". It's a damn jersey. 

Edited by big2033

My only thoughts about the whole thing is that AAS has driven people crazy by announcing the new uniforms before the season even started. So yes people have been dying for almost a whole year to see the UNIs. A leak was bound to happen. There is also zero reason to remove links or the photo (which is still out there) and leave a "uniform concept" on the same sites Twitter that looks almost the exact same as the leaked photo. If this site really cared they would have removed the concept tweets that will spoil the UNIs just the same as the photo.   

Edited by XxTitan85xX
Add information

1 hour ago, XxTitan85xX said:

My only thoughts about the whole thing is that AAS has driven people crazy by announcing the new uniforms before the season even started. So yes people have been dying for almost a whole year to see the UNIs. A leak was bound to happen. There is also zero reason to remove links or the photo (which is still out there) and leave a "uniform concept" on the same sites Twitter that looks almost the exact same as the leaked photo. If this site really cared they would have removed the concept tweets that will spoil the UNIs just the same as the photo.   

I respectfully disagree, and welcome to the forum. 

Anyone claiming fake off the Twitter image, go over to the titans reddit. The real image of the employee holding up the Mariota jersey in a storage room of a store is still there. The Twitter concept and the image are damn near identical.

Well, if anything based on the fabric it looks like that jersey is not the actual Nike quality one. Kinda like the Walmart kids version that is made of a different material and has reduced design elements. The real thing will probably look sleeker.