JakePA_Titan

Did Kawhi quit on SA?

20 minutes ago, rns90 said:

They're kinda behind in the asset department, especially if Boston is interested.

Not really. Boston doesn't have much more to offer than us. At least not ones they'd be willing to trade.

Unless they can get a couple of their FAs to agree to a sign and trade, they only have Rozier, Brown, and Morris available to trade. And I think they'd be dumb to trade Rozier or really any of their team.

They look strong af, even without their two best players.

2 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Not really. Boston doesn't have much more to offer than us. At least not ones they'd be willing to trade.

Unless they can get a couple of their FAs to agree to a sign and trade, they only have Rozier, Brown, and Morris available to trade. And I think they'd be dumb to trade Rozier or really any of their team.

They look strong af, even without their two best players.

They can also trade Tatum and the Kings 1st round pick next year.    They along with the Sixers have more to offer in a trade.

2 hours ago, Little Earl said:

They can also trade Tatum and the Kings 1st round pick next year.    They along with the Sixers have more to offer in a trade.

They aren't trading Tatum. And you know that. Or should anyway.

Teams are going to start to realize that getting rid of quality depth for an extra superstar when you already have 2 is not the way to go.

Boston would be much better off re-signing Smart and Brown than trading for Leonard.

That's why Im not even a fan of LA making a trade. 

I think it's posturing more than anything. They'll try and sign PG, if they can't, then they'll explore trade options. They want PG to think if he hesitates at being the face of the Lakers, they aren't afraid of going in another direction.

Really, what's the point of LA saying they are going to try hard for KL without knowing if they can just outright sign a max FA or two first?

They will do what they need to to get a proven star, but if they sign PG, they aren't trading for KL.

8 hours ago, rns90 said:

They're kinda behind in the asset department, especially if Boston is interested.

6 hours ago, Little Earl said:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2013341602029835&id=215317338498946

On 4/19/2018 at 6:27 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

They will do what they need to to get a proven star, but if they sign PG, they aren't trading for KL.

The Lakers got their proven star, but is his ego too big to attract another one? I know you really wanted Paul George, but he's stuck in OKC now.

And now that LeBron is running things in LA (don't kid yourself that Magic is still in charge) who will he want to bring in to be his bitch next season?

17 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

The Lakers got their proven star, but is his ego too big to attract another one? I know you really wanted Paul George, but he's stuck in OKC now.

And now that LeBron is running things in LA (don't kid yourself that Magic is still in charge) who will he want to bring in to be his bitch next season?

If you have all the answers, why you asking me?

What I do know is we are now more exciting than your Rockets, and we may not win anything this year, but neither are yall so 🤷‍♂️