Titans to sign Kevin Pamphile to 1yr deal

Different system change perceptions of players.  Gannon sucked in Minn but was awesome in Oak.  Holmes blew in Balt and was lights out in KC.  This is why changes of scenery or coaching staffs matters.  I think Dodd and Reed's ROI might improve under Vrabel and Pees. Both are known to use all the rosters talents.  

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bad news: he sucks good news: he sucks at 5 positions

Who in the blue fuck is Kevin Pedophile?

12 minutes ago, Bongo59 said:

Different system change perceptions of players.  Gannon sucked in Minn but was awesome in Oak.  Holmes blew in Balt and was lights out in KC.  This is why changes of scenery or coaching staffs matters.  I think Dodd and Reed's ROI might improve under Vrabel and Pees. Both are known to use all the rosters talents.  

Kelly was also called camp fodder when he was traded for and he has turned into a solid backup. Jrob drafted this guy so he obviously likes him and thinks he has a place on the team. 

This guy is actually a great athlete, had a tremendous combine, sub 5.0 40, 32 inch vertical, onenof the fastest 10 yards of all OL. Only played 1 year of HS football & was considered a perfect fit for zone blocking. Could be a decent signing for depth. The guy did play LT in college.

Edited by Face

On 3/23/2018 at 10:40 AM, Jamalisms said:

He didn't?

He looked solid filling in for Lewan in 2016 but my goodness was he bad last year. I mean BAD. 

The Conklin torn ACL is being overlooked, if he's not ready to go to start the season I hope the NE playoff game isn't a harbinger of things to come. After Kelly came in we made an average at best DL look like the Purple People Eaters....

Just now, Face said:

He looked solid filling in for Lewan in 2016 but my goodness was he bad last year. I mean BAD. 

The Conklin torn ACL is being overlooked, if he's not ready to go to start the season I hope the NE playoff game isn't a harbinger of things to come. After Kelly came in we made an average at best DL look like the Purple People Eaters....

Good thing our offense is changing to where Marcus can get the ball out of his hands quicker.

9 hours ago, Face said:

That's because in 2016 they could run the ball, defenses played run first. 

In 2017 the running game was terrible so the DL could rush more.